Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 961319 times)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #1480 on: April 28, 2007, 08:46:22 am »
Yep! gimme gimme...

so what you been doing since the last time I talked to you...when was that? like last month or something?

I see you found some OTHER girl to chat with!

pfft!

SHE can't get you to 4000!

hahaha - Sure she can! She's posting at the kinda time I'm up!

Yesterday (as you well know) was a PD day - had ta travel one hour by charted bus from our school to get to the destination, so even though I left home about the same time as usual, the 'work day' only started at 9 am - ended at 3:30, got back to school 'round 4:30 (in heavy traffic! - slowed us down)

Then, as I had promised to other staff members about a month or two ago, we went & had a drink to celebrate the demise of our hated former dictator principal. Word came down last week that he was doin so poorly in his new school that he'd been removed from his post and demoted to 'teacher support staff' - We had suffered him during 2 and half years - his new school managed only 5 months! Think the higher-up's are finally getting the picture that it don't pay ta have teacher dissatisfation - but of course, the real problem is with the superintendent herself - she expects way too much & the principals don't have the backbone to tell her 'NO'

So I got home only at around 6:30 pm last night & napped - then went ta bed real early - without bothering with supper.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 08:52:39 am by Sheriff Roland »
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #1481 on: April 28, 2007, 08:54:46 am »
hahaha - Sure she can! She's posting at the kinda time I'm up!

Yesterday (as you well know) was a PD day - had ta travel one hour by charted bus from our school to get to the destination, so even though I left home about the same time as usual, the 'work day' only started at 9 am - ended at 3:30, got back to school 'round 4:30 (in heavy traffic! - slowed us down)

Then, as I had promised to other staff members about a month or two ago, we went & had a drink to celebrate the demise of our hated former dictator principal. Word came down last week that he was doin so poorly in his new school that he'd been removed from his post and demoted to 'teacher support staff' - We had suffered him during 2 and half years - his new school managed only 5 months! Think the higher-up's are finally getting the picture that it don't pay ta have teacher dissatisfation - but of course, the real problem is with the superintendent herself - she expects way too much & the principals don't have the backbone to tell her 'NO'

So I got home only at around 6:30 pm last night & napped - then went ta bed real early - without bothering with supper.

ARGH!

You know you are not supposed to go to bed on an empty stomach! No wonder you were up at 1:30!

Men!  ::) ::)

injest

« Reply #1482 on: April 28, 2007, 08:56:38 am »
Nice to see you celebrating someone's misfortunes though!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You mean thing!

sounds like you had a fairly good day though you seem to have wore yourself out and neglected me...

;D ;)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1483 on: April 28, 2007, 09:02:02 am »
ARGH!

You know you are not supposed to go to bed on an empty stomach! No wonder you were up at 1:30!

Men!  ::) ::)

Weren't hungry - had some french fries at the bar - still haven't had breakfast (exceptin coffee)

You understand don't you that last night's one glass a beer was the first one I've had in years!

And BTW, the former dictator principal was there yesterday, shaking hands with all his former colleages from my school (boy do we enjoy trashing him)

Pierre, who's just become a father, was congratulated by the dictator principal, and Pierre responded by congratulating him too - on HIS promotion - haahaa
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #1484 on: April 28, 2007, 09:11:14 am »
ya'll are wrong and you know it!

just COLD!

and freedom fries are NOT a dinner!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1485 on: April 28, 2007, 09:19:06 am »
ya'll are wrong and you know it!

just COLD!

and freedom fries are NOT a dinner!

Don't know nothin bout freedom fries, but 'french fries & a beer' was my supper last night - and I slept well, thang kew very much.

What are your big plans fer taday - this one a yer days off?

(finally havin my usual breakfast a banana & cereal)

injest

« Reply #1486 on: April 28, 2007, 09:31:08 am »
back when France didn't go along with Bush's plans in the Middle East there was a big push to get people to stop saying 'French' fries and instead call them 'freedom' fries (to prove what a patriotic American you are)...some restaurants changed their menus  ::) ::) ::)

good to hear you are eating a bit better this morning..I am leaving here in a few moments to go watch a friend compete in a horse show...

not gonna stay all day...just going for moral support..

injest

« Reply #1487 on: April 28, 2007, 09:37:37 am »
you see the pictures I posted in the store?

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1488 on: April 28, 2007, 09:44:19 am »
back when France didn't go along with Bush's plans in the Middle East there was a big push to get people to stop saying 'French' fries and instead call them 'freedom' fries (to prove what a patriotic American you are)...some restaurants changed their menus  ::) ::) ::)

good to hear you are eating a bit better this morning..I am leaving here in a few moments to go watch a friend compete in a horse show...

not gonna stay all day...just going for moral support..

Excuse me! - But we don't support BUSH!! here in Canada. We usta be America's best friend (and biggest trading partner), but when Canada took the step of not participating in the illegal invasion of Irak (in spite of Bush's comment about 'you're either with us, or you're against us'), Canada was snubbed by the American administration until we voted in a minority 'conservative' government. Britain became America's greatest friend. We happen to agree with the french, and don't believe in 'friendship fries', thang kew very much.

We don't approve a bush, never have, never will. - don't think that much a the rest a the world does either ..

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1489 on: April 28, 2007, 09:46:24 am »
you see the pictures I posted in the store?

Yup - you take good pictures - like the swamp(?) or pond picture the best. Can't say as I'm impressed with the rainbow, though.