Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 970298 times)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #1710 on: May 11, 2007, 07:54:54 am »
Now that I'm done runnin around - what're your big plans fer this Friday? Takin it easy over the weekend?
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #1711 on: May 11, 2007, 08:01:05 am »
Now that I'm done runnin around - what're your big plans fer this Friday? Takin it easy over the weekend?
No Big plans here. Work today, then tomorrow do some yard work Gotta cut the grass, trim the bushes and weed the beds. Then edging,then I have to fix the shutters, one of 'em blew plumb off in the last wind storm we had.
The fun just never ends around here! LOL
How 'bout you? Whatcha got goin on up there?
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1712 on: May 11, 2007, 08:11:42 am »
No Big plans here. Work today, then tomorrow do some yard work Gotta cut the grass, trim the bushes and weed the beds. Then edging,then I have to fix the shutters, one of 'em blew plumb off in the last wind storm we had.
The fun just never ends around here! LOL
How 'bout you? Whatcha got goin on up there?

Been a weedin week (dandelions!  :P )  Front yard's hardly got any thanks, no doublt, ta years of dilligent work! Not sure that anythin special's gonna be happenin - a little too early fer tomato plantin. Might start redoin some of the borders. The irises, (the really short ones) might pop out this weekend - saw some heads this mornin. Can't wait till I'm able to tear that flowerbed apart - it's invades by frasses - they're practically stranglin some a those plants. Also notices this mornin that the giant alliums are down to just one flower head this year - had 3 or 4 last year - another case of death by strangulation (too many plants - too little space).

There's the bell - gotta go

2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #1713 on: May 11, 2007, 03:58:48 pm »
No body here??

Guess I will get my own Coke then! (and see if there is any chocolate cake left)!!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1714 on: May 11, 2007, 04:00:24 pm »
Well Hello there Jess - long time no see - or is it the 'Return of the Living Dead'?

Big bucks spent ta let you know yer fine - well at least now you know - Fit as a horse ...

Glad ta have you back!

injest

« Reply #1715 on: May 11, 2007, 04:03:37 pm »
I am such a idiot...feel SO like a fool.

oh well...too late now! LOL!

and you know I didn't WANT to be sick but....

I am glad to know though, and Don is happy.

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1716 on: May 11, 2007, 04:07:15 pm »
Had Don been better - about being on your case & all?

And the boys? Seems it's been a while since we've heard any news ...

injest

« Reply #1717 on: May 11, 2007, 04:17:38 pm »
Had Don been better - about being on your case & all?

And the boys? Seems it's been a while since we've heard any news ...

Don is ALWAYS mean to me....making me get up in the morning...making me do chores and stuff. I want to be one of them kept women that don't have to do nothing but sit around and eat bon bons!! Don't think I ever even HAD a bon bon... >:(

the boys are doing good; busy with all the end of school stuff....lots of get togethers and meetings and banquets planned for the next couple of weeks. They are helping with banquets they aren't even going to! LOL!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1718 on: May 11, 2007, 04:23:02 pm »
And how's your weed garden? Been posting pics at a rate of 2 per day. The next two, that I took on Wednesday, are not tulips. The black ones (tulips) are coming out pretty fast now, on long stems, but the flower heads are really small - think I'll wait a little before I take a picture. Then there are the Irisis - saw a few heads of Iris coming up on the dwarf Irisis this morning - may even open up by the end of the weekend ... though they are surounded by really ugly grass.

injest

« Reply #1719 on: May 11, 2007, 04:25:43 pm »
And how's your weed garden? Been posting pics at a rate of 2 per day. The next two, that I took on Wednesday, are not tulips. The black ones (tulips) are coming out pretty fast now, on long stems, but the flower heads are really small - think I'll wait a little before I take a picture. Then there are the Irisis - saw a few heads of Iris coming up on the dwarf Irisis this morning - may even open up by the end of the weekend ... though they are surounded by really ugly grass.

see? THAT is why I am not posting pics of my garden! It is not pretty and YES there are weeds....but it is MY garden and I like it

so THERE!!

:P :P :P

^^^^
that is me sticking my tongue out at you!!!

YOUR flowers are BEYOOTEEFUL on the other hand...