Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 1021203 times)

injest

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #2660 on: June 25, 2007, 12:08:07 am »
Bonsoir, Roland

sweet dreams...

will see you in the morning!!

:-* :-*

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2661 on: June 25, 2007, 05:49:54 am »
Starting with that long Saturday outside, and the coolish weather we've been enjoying, this weekend felt summer had arrived (Oh wait, it had!). Still, with talk a the 40th anniversary of the reunion and 'la Saint-Jean' all happenin on the same day as 'Pride Day' - sure felt like holidays to me!

Now reality sets in & I gotta get back to work for 4 more days (3 with the kids). Change a mindset! - Summer vacations haven't started yet!

Still will be needing Andy's help and since it's gonna be a scorcher (expecting above 30*C temperatures for thext couple a days), it's gonna be hard!

Natch, the Bar & Grill is open for all yer refreshing summer needs!
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #2662 on: June 25, 2007, 09:06:16 am »
Good Morning!
Happy Monday! :P
That Andy is so cute.
I think I'll just sit a while and sip my coffee S L O W L Y! LOL
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2663 on: June 25, 2007, 09:11:58 am »
Good Morning!
Happy Monday! :P
That Andy is so cute.
I think I'll just sit a while and sip my coffee S L O W L Y! LOL

Hey there Lee - sorry to interrupt yer reveries, but - Mondays are slow days here at work. Found out one a ma classes will be gone on a field trip today (yea!) - even easier day!

Awright, I'll let you get ta more int'restin things
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #2664 on: June 25, 2007, 10:12:52 am »
Hey there Lee - sorry to interrupt yer reveries, but - Mondays are slow days here at work. Found out one a ma classes will be gone on a field trip today (yea!) - even easier day!

Awright, I'll let you get ta more int'restin things

I can't believe y'all are still in school!
Our kids got out May 25th and go back on Aug. 13th.
We used to get out the Friday before Memorial day and went back the Tuesday after labor day .
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #2665 on: June 25, 2007, 06:22:23 pm »
I can't believe y'all are still in school!
Our kids got out May 25th and go back on Aug. 13th.
We used to get out the Friday before Memorial day and went back the Tuesday after labor day .

That's a long time - what other holidays do your lot get?

In Scotland, they get 2 weeks at xmas, 2 weeks at easter, 6 weeks at summer, and a week in October.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2666 on: June 25, 2007, 06:26:25 pm »

In Scotland, they get 2 weeks at xmas, 2 weeks at easter, 6 weeks at summer, and a week in October.

In Ontario (Canada), we get 8 weeks in the summer, 2 weeks at Christmas and another week in March. Total number of school days (including professional development days) 194. And we have to work evenings on at least 3 additional occasions - parent/teacher post report cards metings and one curriculum night (plus monthly after school meetings)

injest

« Reply #2667 on: June 25, 2007, 06:29:36 pm »

we get three days at Thanksgiving (in November) two weeks at Christmas and a week in the spring. and various national holidays

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #2668 on: June 25, 2007, 07:01:39 pm »

The kids have to be in school for a total of 180days.
We get 3 days for Thanksgiving,2weeks at Christmas, A week in February, A week for spring break and a few other days here and there. Not to mention Summer that I wrote about above.
Some schools are going to full year schedules but I think it's still 180days just more smaller breaks throughout the year.

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2669 on: June 25, 2007, 07:09:23 pm »
The kids have to be in school for a total of 180days.
We get 3 days for Thanksgiving,2weeks at Christmas, A week in February, A week for spring break and a few other days here and there. Not to mention Summer that I wrote about above.
Some schools are going to full year schedules but I think it's still 180days just more smaller breaks throughout the year.

Yea there's talk a doin sumthin like that here too - problem is, schools are not air conditioned - was 32*C (90*F) outside taday (warmer inside!) and will be 34*C (93*F) tomorrow! Can't wait for Friday to arrive (start a the summer vacations)