Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3806271 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #5140 on: May 12, 2008, 06:20:59 am »
Look what my daughter drew for me for Mother's Day!

Oh Leslie, I love that she thought "What would Mom really want?" and thought of that.  That is so wonderful.  Please tell her I love it too.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #5141 on: May 12, 2008, 06:40:38 am »
I wanted to post a photo of Heath's mom Sally to celebrate Mothers Day, but then realized that the only photos I know of her are pap or tragedy or both.  So instead, this oldie but goodie of Heath and his three sisters, Kate, Ashleigh, and Olivia, who make up the K   A   O of KAOS, Heath's first tattoo, the one around his wrist.  So the photo is of Heath and KAO, but it's dedicated to S, his mom Sally, who I hope is finding some peace.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #5142 on: May 12, 2008, 06:44:15 am »
Here are some photos of Heath's tattoo:

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5143 on: May 12, 2008, 09:46:14 am »

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5144 on: May 12, 2008, 10:15:29 am »

How sweet is that .She knows you so well.It made me all misty eyed.
My daughter made a book for mothers day at school.It had all mums favourites in it clothes.food, activities etc. Now what do you think she listed under the film category????
She also made me laugh so much(something I don't do much these days). Under the food category she put risotto which is right,but she had added, but it should be beans  because of BBM.
I am now waiting for a call from the school,who will think I have allowed my 10 year old to watch it!!!!!
I haven't but I guess maybe I talk about it a bit. !!!!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5145 on: May 13, 2008, 01:27:09 am »

Aww, that's so sweet of her. She sure knows how to make her mommy happy :)

Among other things, I got a mug saying "Best mom of the world". And you know what? Perception changes in different situations ;D. I always found such things awfully tacky and corny - but with my own kids all bets are off. My daughter stood there with this mug and I knew and could see it on her face that she meant it from the bottom of her heart. I melted. I LOVE this mug.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5146 on: May 13, 2008, 01:31:00 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

Offline sel

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #5147 on: May 13, 2008, 02:01:50 am »
New pictures of Michelle and Matilda:

http://michelleparadize.free.fr/galerie/thumbnails.php?album=532
Thank you MilAn. I can't get over how much Matilda looks like Heath. In the pics when she looks very serious, as if she is sulking, more then Heath she looks like Ennis.  Afterall she's the 'real' daughter of Alma and Ennis.
If someone told me that that was Heath when he was 2 and a half I just believe them.
Michelle was right when in the few words  she released  to ask the press to be left alone to grieve she described Matilda as her father's spitting image.
BbM, I swear

Offline sel

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #5148 on: May 13, 2008, 02:03:30 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

What a smile!
BbM, I swear

mvansand76

« Reply #5149 on: May 13, 2008, 03:07:34 am »
Thank you MilAn. I can't get over how much Matilda looks like Heath. In the pics when she looks very serious, as if she is sulking, more then Heath she looks like Ennis.  Afterall she's the 'real' daughter of Alma and Ennis.
If someone told me that that was Heath when he was 2 and a half I just believe them.
Michelle was right when in the few words  she released  to ask the press to be left alone to grieve she described Matilda as her father's spitting image.

I agree, that pic of her on Michelle's arm is stunning. I have never seen a girl look so much like her daddy... Makes me  :'( and  :) at the same time....