Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3846150 times)

Offline BayCityJohn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
    • BBM Foundation
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #6350 on: August 25, 2008, 11:23:12 pm »

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6351 on: August 25, 2008, 11:38:03 pm »

Oh my !!
that is the cutest photo ever,I am sitting here with tears running down my face.He just looks so young and vibrant and with his gorgeous daughter.I don't knoe where you got them but I love them so a big thankyou.

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #6352 on: August 25, 2008, 11:58:59 pm »

God, that's an adorable picture. I'm about to cry just looking at that because it's so beautiful on how a father would spend time with his beautiful little girl and how it'll never happen any longer. :'(
Sometimes, I wish this was all a nightmare. :(

Offline optom3

« Reply #6353 on: August 26, 2008, 12:23:24 am »
Just the look of total love and delight in being with his daughter.All the actors who worked with him after Matilda was born eulogise about how besotted he was, and it shows,in those beautiful eyes of his.
I have no idea how Michelle looks at that little mini Heath and manages to carry on.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #6354 on: August 26, 2008, 01:38:15 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

now that was a Heath shower yesterday with so many pics :). Thank you.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #6355 on: August 26, 2008, 01:53:48 am »
Jesus H, John!  Where did you get these special pictures?  Are those black and white ones from the "Black Dog" video?  I'm just guessing, because they are unfamiliar to me.  And the pool one looks like a family photo.  Thank you for coming and sharing your generosity.

:-*

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #6356 on: August 26, 2008, 01:55:47 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

now that was a Heath shower yesterday with so many pics :). Thank you.

A Heath shower! Yes, we have been spoilt lately. Thank you for all the wonderful pictures, the one with Mathilda was just so nice, although it's difficult not to get sad watching that one.

Does anyone have this black and white picture that was used for the cover of Empire magazine?

'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #6357 on: August 26, 2008, 02:46:50 am »
Does anyone have this black and white picture that was used for the cover of Empire magazine?

Here's the link to the whole photo session (which is another fav of mine btw): http://ledgersladies.com/gallery1movies/thumbnails.php?album=127
There's a second, very similar one, and I'm not sure which of those it is on the magazine cover, or if there's a difference between the two at all.

Offline BayCityJohn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
    • BBM Foundation
« Reply #6358 on: August 26, 2008, 02:59:43 am »
Jesus H, John!  Where did you get these special pictures?  Are those black and white ones from the "Black Dog" video?  I'm just guessing, because they are unfamiliar to me.  And the pool one looks like a family photo.  Thank you for coming and sharing your generosity.

:-*

No, these are all from the video at http://wearethemasses.com/dedicationheath/index.html

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #6359 on: August 26, 2008, 03:37:57 am »
No, these are all from the video at http://wearethemasses.com/dedicationheath/index.html

Wow, John.  Thank you!  I used to check The Masses site, hoping something more on Heath would show up, but hadn't in quite a while.

I think the black & white shots are from Heath's video "Black Eyed Dog"  (I misspoke when I called it "Black Dog.")  And the misty, swirly shots with the woman's dancing arms near the beginning are from his Ben Harper video for "Morning Yearning," I think.  But there are others I haven't seen, and of course want to.

Thank you thank you again, John.