Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3845829 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #6400 on: August 31, 2008, 03:41:45 am »
I just started watching all the episodes of Roar, in order.  What a pleasant project.

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #6401 on: August 31, 2008, 04:06:17 am »

BTS?  Whassat?

Behind the scenes, I think.

Thank you everyone for all these great images. This thread is wonderful to return to every day. :)

The last couple of pages reminded me of how many hair colours Heath went through - back and forth between blond and dark and everything inbetween. Always a new one as the next project approached. He looked good in all of them.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #6402 on: August 31, 2008, 04:33:32 am »

BTS?  Whassat?

BTS = behind the scenes

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #6403 on: August 31, 2008, 04:51:18 am »
Not to be confused with BtVS.

(=Buffy the Vampire Slayer)  ::) Yep, I'm an old fan, and that abbreviation sticks in my mind for good and all it seems!  ::)

Uhm... back on topic, now.

Offline optom3

« Reply #6404 on: August 31, 2008, 10:31:48 am »
OMG, WOW and a million THANKS  to all ,for the photos. It makes such a lovely start to the day.
Way better than the news and wondering if New Orleans is going to be hammered again, and selfishly wondering where the next one brewing is heading.Hoping it's not Sarasota.Then feeling guilty, as it will hit and hurt somewhere.
The joys of this time of year in Florida.The only good thing is that the very edges of Gustav are bringing some welcome breezes.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #6405 on: August 31, 2008, 10:38:34 am »
I saw a wonderful film last night which I enjoyed and, since the main male actor, to me, looked like Heath, I liked it more and more !

Did you ever see the movie about the singer Lynn: Coal Miner's Daughter, made in 1980 ?

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #6406 on: August 31, 2008, 01:03:15 pm »
I just started watching all the episodes of Roar, in order.  What a pleasant project.

Are they online somewhere, or did you get the DVDs?

Wow Courtney, thanks for the row of fabulous pics. The BTS of Candy were all new to me :).

I didn't even realize they were BTS of Candy.  ::) I still haven't seen it.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #6407 on: August 31, 2008, 06:12:36 pm »

Netflix.  But I've seen pieces of it on Youtube.  Although every episode has fighting in it, Heath's character, Conor, is doing all he can to unite the many splintered tribes, while almost everyone around him doesn't get why.  One big why - the Romans are beginning to arrive, and if they are squabbling with each other, they don't have a chance.  And though I usually eschew the word 'adorable,' he really is adorable as the Boy King, learning to lead his people.  He fits the part very well.  And the casting is gorgeous.  Not everyone is the best at acting, but lots of good-looking people with their own individual quirky looks.  Not just "pretty."  Like Heath.  he's not just pretty, he has his own quirks, looks-wise.

Vera Farmiga as Caitlin

John Saint Ryan as Fergus (Conor's champion) and an unknown actor

Offline optom3

« Reply #6408 on: August 31, 2008, 07:07:51 pm »

I didn't even realize they were BTS of Candy.  ::) I still haven't seen it.

Candy is an incredibly good movie.It is however heartbreakingly sad.I bawled my eyes out.It is not over sensationalised.In fact one of the reasons it is so good, is you feel it could happen to anyone you know.
Be prepared to break out the kleenex though.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #6409 on: August 31, 2008, 08:45:22 pm »
Merci cmr !

Your first pic of Heath, is like in some ways similar facial, etc., to the actor as the husband of Loretta Lynn, in   Coal Miner's Daughter, made in 1980 , it seems to me.

Do you or anyone ever noticed that?

Au revoir,
hugs!