Author Topic: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club  (Read 4623550 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #8880 on: December 01, 2008, 09:46:09 am »
Forgot to check exactly, but it was in the upper 40s F when I left home this morning. Warm enough that I didn't wear a muffler this morning. I'd call it partly cloudy.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #8881 on: December 01, 2008, 11:08:28 am »
After a few days of rain, the sun is finally here in NJ!

How is everyone?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #8882 on: December 01, 2008, 11:19:39 am »
I'm actually happy to be back at work...I am a hopelessly sick individual!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #8883 on: December 01, 2008, 12:05:09 pm »
Heya BetterMost! *waves to all*

Still friggin cold here. A bit under the freezing point every morning, a bit over freezing point during the day.
 :P

I'm not a fall/winter person. Cant wait for winter solstice. I'm always happy when the days begin to get longer again, even though it's only marginally and you don't really notice it for a while.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #8884 on: December 01, 2008, 12:05:59 pm »
Il neige, il neige, il neige !!!

It's snowing, snowing, snowing !

It snowed so much last night that mother could not open the door to let the dog out this morning !

And as the snow continues, maybe angels you will make in the snow ! ?

Happy 1st December, ce premier décembre 2008 !! To all !!

As I enjoy creating painting with snow outside... voici 2 images de ma peinture !

And don't forget to hug !

Hugs!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #8885 on: December 02, 2008, 03:51:34 am »
Still cold here (well, that was to be expected ;D).

But this morning, when I looked in the morror, I was like OMG, I'm a chipmunk! :o :o :o

I was at the dentist yesterday. I had a fistula above one tooth and like I expected, I had to get a root canal treatment for this tooth :P.
As if this weren't bad enough, the dentist said he has to do it without local anesthesia because he has to know if the tooth is still alive. It wasn't and thus the treament wasn't too bad, but the anxiety! I was waiting for the hellish pain to set in every second. Not a nice feeling.

After the treatment, it hurt for the rest of the day. And the bonus is now a swollen cheeck :(.

Help, I'm a chipmunk :o :laugh:. And my smile is lopsided. Guess I just have to stay serious for the whole day :-\.

I hate visits at the dentist. And more fun is yet to come; I have some more appointments :P.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #8886 on: December 02, 2008, 04:37:20 am »
Still cold here (well, that was to be expected ;D).

But this morning, when I looked in the morror, I was like OMG, I'm a chipmunk! :o :o :o

I was at the dentist yesterday. I had a fistula above one tooth and like I expected, I had to get a root canal treatment for this tooth :P.
As if this weren't bad enough, the dentist said he has to do it without local anesthesia because he has to know if the tooth is still alive. It wasn't and thus the treament wasn't too bad, but the anxiety! I was waiting for the hellish pain to set in every second. Not a nice feeling.

After the treatment, it hurt for the rest of the day. And the bonus is now a swollen cheeck :(.

Help, I'm a chipmunk :o :laugh:. And my smile is lopsided. Guess I just have to stay serious for the whole day :-\.

I hate visits at the dentist. And more fun is yet to come; I have some more appointments :P.

Poor Chrissi!!! :-* :-*

{{{{CHRISSI}}}}

I hope your tooth feels better now! If not, wrap some ice up in a kitchen rag and apply it to the outside of your mouth on the same side as the tooth. It might help with the pain and the swelling. Did the dentist give you any pain pills for it? :'(

Snow and wind here in Indianapolis, Indiana USA. Currently 22 F (-4 or -5 C. I think... ???  ) We received probably about an inch of snow in total. Most of the snow went to the north and the south of us.... how did THAT happen? Although the streets are a bit slick around here, with snow on top and slick spots just underneath. :P

We have overcast skies here in Indy now due to the snow. I was really hoping to go outside and take pictures of the sky because the planets were in a rare alignment tonight, but it wasn't possible around here due to the clouds and the fog. :(

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #8887 on: December 02, 2008, 06:01:12 am »
I now have "Alvin, Simon, Theodore" in my head!

Hope you;re feeling better,
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #8888 on: December 02, 2008, 07:58:52 am »
Morning all,

32 degrees and it looks like we have some sun expected. Supposedly there was a spectacular night with the moon, Jupiter, and Venus all visible but I couldn't see anything...cloudy for us. Anyone else?

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #8889 on: December 02, 2008, 09:43:14 am »
Morning all,

32 degrees and it looks like we have some sun expected. Supposedly there was a spectacular night with the moon, Jupiter, and Venus all visible but I couldn't see anything...cloudy for us. Anyone else?

L

I caught a nice glimpse of the spectacle last night.  Beautiful "rocking horse" moon and bright planets.