Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2171520 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #3850 on: March 01, 2009, 01:58:11 am »
I have to have my caffeine shots in the morning.No coffee = head ache = ratty me. The combo of caffeine, plus diet coke and anti deps. makes me pretty Hyper. Mandy can always tell on the phone when I have had too many caffeine fixes.

I have to say,recalling  all the lovely things you have written to me makes me very skeptical that you could ever be mean never mind evil I think you are telling fibs !!!

You need to just come right out and admit it, my name is David and I am a caffeine addict.

Apologies for my absence, I have been working and all sorts of traumas. I have however had a glorious day catching up with so many blogs.

Personally, I think the virtues of this work thing are vastly exaggerated. It is a plot by those who do work to try and make us all miserable. Just like those folk who extol the virtues of kids, as they want to see everyone as stressed and worn out as they are. !!!

:laugh:  :laugh:

Okay!

*David stands up looks at everyone in the room*

My name is David and I am a caffeine addict!

*David sits back down*

Re the work: You know what Fiona? I think I'm going to enjoy some time off from work. In fact I don't think I'll even bother looking for a job for a couple of weeks. I need some R&R and I'd like to spend some real quality time with my Dad. :)

Thanks for all the nice things you said about me honey!! I appreciate it, and I think you are really sweet too! :-*

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #3851 on: March 01, 2009, 02:07:46 am »
I said nice things TOO!

:( :(

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3852 on: March 01, 2009, 02:13:23 am »
I said nice things TOO!

:( :(

I WUUUUUUUUV my Jess, but she already knows it! ;) :-*

Yes, you said nice things too! You even made a reference to the dinosaur Cody was playing with, from way back when it took my 7 million years to post a message! ;)

injest

« Reply #3853 on: March 01, 2009, 02:18:27 am »
I WUUUUUUUUV my Jess, but she already knows it! ;) :-*

Yes, you said nice things too! You even made a reference to the dinosaur Cody was playing with, from way back when it took my 7 million years to post a message! ;)

I was SOO relieved to see that ol Trex didnt' get YOU! Good ol Cody protected you!

and yep I know we are GOOD friends!

:-* :-*

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3854 on: March 01, 2009, 02:24:31 am »
I was going to say it was a "velocaraptor" but I wasn't sure if I was spelling it correctly. And it wasn't listed in the spell checker. Besides, they are MEAN!!!! But so are TRexes, aren't they? Which ones were the nice ones? The ones with long necks and a long tail... very large but they only ate plants? They were in the movie Jarrasic Park. Anyway, that was the one I was GOING to say but I couldn't think of the name! :laugh:

injest

« Reply #3855 on: March 01, 2009, 02:27:04 am »
I was going to say it was a "velocaraptor" but I wasn't sure if I was spelling it correctly. And it wasn't listed in the spell checker. Besides, they are MEAN!!!! But so are TRexes, aren't they? Which ones were the nice ones? The ones with long necks and a long tail... very large but they only ate plants? They were in the movie Jarrasic Park. Anyway, that was the one I was GOING to say but I couldn't think of the name! :laugh:

veggiesauruses!!! or Brontasaourus if you want to be all technical..

but the TRex was the COOL one...McDaddy Dinosaur!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3856 on: March 01, 2009, 02:31:52 am »
Yeah, Brontasaourus is the one I was thinking of..... I think! Cody probably would play with that one too! He loves everyone and everything! PERIOD! LOL

injest

« Reply #3857 on: March 01, 2009, 02:35:30 am »
Yeah, Brontasaourus is the one I was thinking of..... I think! Cody probably would play with that one too! He loves everyone and everything! PERIOD! LOL

like master like dog!! you know they say dogs start to resemble their owners... ;)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3858 on: March 01, 2009, 02:38:28 am »
like master like dog!! you know they say dogs start to resemble their owners... ;)

I've NEVER seen a person Cody didn't take a shine to. NEVER. He loves everyone. He's such a big baby.

You've seen pictures of me. Do I look like my dog?

Careful now! >:(  ;)

We do act alike I guess. At least a little bit. Because I really do like everyone I meet too. It takes a lot for me to actually DISLIKE someone. There's a few people though. :-\

injest

« Reply #3859 on: March 01, 2009, 02:48:43 am »
I've NEVER seen a person Cody didn't take a shine to. NEVER. He loves everyone. He's such a big baby.

You've seen pictures of me. Do I look like my dog?

Careful now! >:(  ;)

We do act alike I guess. At least a little bit. Because I really do like everyone I meet too. It takes a lot for me to actually DISLIKE someone. There's a few people though. :-\

I think you are VERY handsome (you got that dark good looking thing going on...my favorite)...and Cody is an unusually attractive dog!

;) ;) ;)