Author Topic: Stop the Hate  (Read 7532 times)

garycottle

Stop the Hate
« on: June 08, 2007, 11:20:47 am »
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 03:13:06 am by garycottle »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Cleanliness Is Next To Godliness
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 04:30:02 pm »
Gary, this is an absolute favorite of mine!  Thanks so much for posting it here.  I just love how you named Mrs. Twist Roberta!  Beautiful work, as usual, Love!  :)  I am actually transported to Mr and Mrs. Twist's living quarters!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 06:18:38 pm »

Oh how I love this thread..That was wonderful garycottle.  simply wonderful...........my idea exactly
about her asking Ennis if he wanted to go up to Jack room.

Beautiful mind

Dagi

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 02:58:01 pm »
But the shirts proved her fears wrong.  He had known love, and for this she was thankful.

So beautiful, Gary. Really, you are a natural!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 09:53:19 pm »
Hey Garycottle,
You know I've always liked this story. The details are perfect and the emotions, spot on.

How are you getting on anyway? It's only been a few weeks since your daddy passed. It must seem rather lonely at your home. Do you have someone to take care of you?
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

Re: Gary's Little Corner Bookshop
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 05:54:50 am »
Oh boy, two hot stories in one day, that´s almost too much....no! As for me, it can never be too much! :laugh:

Gary, Gary, you are one sexy guy. And you love to imagine Ennis being all animal, hun? So do I...

I´d love to read a whole book of your stories!

Dagi

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 08:01:57 am »
Cleanliness Is Next To Godliness
What a fantastic story!
Dang Gary that was great!
we must accept what God gives us.
Man, ain't that the hard truth!

He had known love, and for this she was thankful.

Me too! :)
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Dagi

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 05:12:52 pm »
Oh Gary, I don´t know what to say. That´s one of the most touching stories I´ve ever read. I remember it from IMDb and I also remember the impact it had had on me then. I´ll have to read it again tomorrow.
Dagi

Offline Clyde-B

• Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 06:13:38 pm »

Ennis said something that sounded like, “I am, too.”  But before Jack could ask him to repeat it, he got up, zipped his fly, and went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

Gary,

Would've been sweet wouldn't it.   *sigh*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007, 12:23:17 am »
Country Road

Ennis glanced in the rearview mirror and saw two deep ruts separated by a hilly mound of grass.  On one side was a tree-covered embankment, and on the other was a ravine.  He looked forward and saw the same.  The cabin was a good forty minutes of rough riding ahead.  Forty minutes.  He didn’t want to wait forty minutes.

When he shot his gaze over at Jack in the seat beside him, he found the boy–and he still thought of him as a boy, even after 14 years–looking out the window with a dumb, dreamy look all over his face.  Seeing him bounce up and down with nearly every rotation of the tires would have made Ennis laugh if he had been in a different mood.

“Jack...  Will you take your clothes off for me, Jack?”

Jack said, “Hmm?” as if he were coming out of a sound sleep.  But when he realized what Ennis had asked his lips curled back into a grin.  “Somebody ate his oats this mornin’.”

Ennis’s face reddened.  He was now ashamed of the request.  “Never mind.  It was a dumbass thing to say.”

Jack immediately started pulling off his boots.  Ennis told him he didn’t have to, but Jack kept going.  Within a minute he was naked as the day he was born. 

“That’s a pretty steep drop-off, so just keep one eye on the road,” Jack said.

Ennis tried, but doing that was becoming a chore.  He’d turn forward for a second or two, but then he had to turn back. 

Jack spread his long, buck ridin’ legs wide, and drew the left one up into the space between them.  He then leaned against the door and scooted down in a way that allowed that part of his anatomy Ennis liked to think of as exclusively his to become clearly visible.  His wife wouldn’t go there, and he hoped Jack had kept it from any other man.

The boy then brazenly licked his index finger like a lollipop and put it inside himself, just like a girl in Hustler.  “This what you wanted to see, cowboy?”

Ennis threw on the breaks, nearly sending Jack crashing into the dashboard.  “Shit!” Jack said in surprise.

But Ennis didn’t apologize.  Instead he got out and headed toward the back.  As he went he demanded, “Get out of the fuckin’ truck, Jack Twist.”

When Jack complied he landed on a rock.  “Ah!” he said sharply.  He looked at the sole of his injured foot, and then limped the rest of the way. 

Ennis didn’t ask if he’d hurt himself, didn’t show any sympathy at all.  He just took down the tailgate, and grabbed a bedroll and spread it out.  “Lean over the fuckin’ truck, Jack.” 

“Ennis...” Jack said meekly.  He was going to tell him to take it easy, but then he realized he didn’t want Ennis to take it easy.  He wanted it to be like the first time.  So he bent forward, only to have Ennis wrench him by the neck and shove him the rest of the way down.  Jack still didn’t yammer.  He didn’t want to break Ennis’s stride, so he reached back and pulled his cheeks apart and steadied himself for the stabbing pain of love.

Gary, this is one of my my absolute favorites!  Country Road ia amazing, awesome!  So very sexy and moving and very exciting.  The urgency of it all!!  I read this one again and again, Gary!  Thanks so much for writing this for us!