Author Topic: More tidbits for Jake fans  (Read 12906 times)

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
Re: More tidbits for Jake fans
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2006, 06:21:52 pm »
Did you know that the "Paul Newman taught him to drive" on is not true! I read or heard somewhere that his dad gets really pissed off when he reads stuff like that cause really his dad taught him to drive, but he said that Paul(Yeah like he is my best friend) just shoved him in a car one day and drove at a wall. But Jake said it once in a interview and now it is mentioned everytime he is in a magazine or in an interview. Awww the poor little rich man! :laugh:

Bex, did you just do what I think you just did?

What did I just do? You have got me all self concious now! Hurry and tell me. What did I do? ???

You mentioned HIM!!!
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2006, 06:27:15 pm »
Did you know that the "Paul Newman taught him to drive" on is not true! I read or heard somewhere that his dad gets really pissed off when he reads stuff like that cause really his dad taught him to drive, but he said that Paul(Yeah like he is my best friend) just shoved him in a car one day and drove at a wall. But Jake said it once in a interview and now it is mentioned everytime he is in a magazine or in an interview. Awww the poor little rich man! :laugh:

What did I just do? You have got me all self concious now! Hurry and tell me. What did I do? ???

You mentioned HIM!!!

I am probably being really dumb, but who is HIM? Is this like Harry Potter where we are not allowed to say HIS name? ::)
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2006, 06:34:16 pm »

You mentioned HIM!!!

I am probably being really dumb, but who is HIM? Is this like Harry Potter where we are not allowed to say HIS name? ::)

Well, I'm not mentioning it for fear that I may get on my "band wagon" again... *cough cough, c'mon Becky...*
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2006, 06:39:34 pm »

You mentioned HIM!!!

Well, I'm not mentioning it for fear that I may get on my "band wagon" again... *cough cough, c'mon Becky...*

Oh that HIM! I get ya know, sorry I am a little slow tonight. You want to kiss HIM, you want to hug HIM, you want to love HIM! LOL :laugh:
*cough*BANDWAGON*cough*
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2006, 06:54:10 pm »
Oh that HIM! I get ya know, sorry I am a little slow tonight. You want to kiss HIM, you want to hug HIM, you want to love HIM! LOL :laugh:
*cough*BANDWAGON*cough*

Not exactly  ::) He's a good looking man but a bit old for me, plus I much prefer his wolfish son :D

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2006, 07:05:21 pm »
*cough*BANDWAGON*cough*

Not exactly  ::) He's a good looking man but a bit old for me, plus I much prefer his wolfish son :D

You keep telling yourself that, Chan. We all know you love all Gyllenhaals!

HUSKY :laugh:

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2006, 05:32:16 am »
*cough*BANDWAGON*cough*

You keep telling yourself that, Chan. We all know you love all Gyllenhaals!

HUSKY :laugh:

Of course I do, they are my future family.

Offline ProwlAmongUs

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Have a great day. . .
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2006, 06:07:38 am »
yeah, but is he cut or uncut? 

how come these people don't know this kinda stuf?   :laugh:

Get in line.... LOL   ;D
Nightmares may be products of our subconscious, but dreams are magic windows through which we see our desired reality.

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2006, 10:32:33 pm »
Posted this just for kicks and giggles...love that nuzzle!!!
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2006, 10:47:31 pm »
Oh, nuzzle, I love you.

Thanks DeeDee!