Author Topic: Color Changes! + Updates  (Read 48525 times)

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Color Changes! + Updates
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2008, 04:32:29 pm »

LOL, my mountain ranges at the top keep changing.  Right now it's the old mountain range that we've had for much of the winter/ spring and last night I had a different/ new mountain range.  Interesting.

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2008, 06:38:09 pm »
Love all the new changes.The blue is fab.It is the same colour as my bedroom.Love the whole thing, so a big thankyou to all those involved.

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2008, 02:29:18 pm »
Sometimes the text in the weather report "floats" above and into the threads, sometimes obscuring them. 

Anyone else have this problem?

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2008, 02:33:15 pm »
Sometimes the text in the weather report "floats" above and into the threads, sometimes obscuring them. 

Yes, I've also noticed that the text and graphics from the weather box in the lower right corner sometimes meander outside the bounds of the weather box.  I've not noticed a pattern as to why or when this happens.  It doesn't happen all the time... but it is frequent enough to be notable.

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline optom3

« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2008, 10:27:08 pm »

Yes that's happening to me.I just thought it was my laptop. It drifts up on the RHS and blocks out the edges of the text,  but it is a sporadic thing.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2008, 02:27:54 pm »
I like the brighter blue  :D  but the shade of green used to indicate the name of someone on line is almost impossible to read against the blue.  :(
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline optom3

« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2008, 11:10:13 pm »
I like the brighter blue  :D  but the shade of green used to indicate the name of someone on line is almost impossible to read against the blue.  :(

Mine is a darker blue on a lighter blue, which I love.If you are struggling to see,I know a good optometrist !!!!!!!