Author Topic: A "Polling Place" Poll  (Read 9565 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
A "Polling Place" Poll
« on: June 15, 2007, 09:24:41 pm »
How much do you enjoy The Polling Place forum? On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate it?  (1=Poor and 10= Oustanding)

Please be honest! You won't hurt my feelings. I promise!  :)

As the moderator of this forum, I am very interested in your input and comments. Please cast your vote and then leave some suggestions on how I can make this forum a more enjoyable and interesting place for you to participate in.

Thanks so much for your help!

David.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: A "Polling Place" Poll
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 01:59:51 am »
Well I hardly have to tell you David, I really enjoy your forum here.  You can tell by all my participation  :D  It's a lot of fun and you are a great moderator.    I just wish we could get more people to play along in our polls.  Maybe if you advertise, in the banner or a come on over post on other threads or in your signature line....food for thought
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 04:13:07 am »
David, you know I love the Polling Place too.  Just a reminder, you can ask me to put stuff on the banner.  Pick a specific thread you want highlighted, and send me the url.  Do a different one each week. 

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 02:41:46 pm »
Thanks Dottie and Clarissa!

Dottie, I think you're the most frequent poster in this forum. You're definately in the top 2 or 3.  :D

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 09:58:30 am »

I gave you 10/10 "Outstanding," David! I'd give you an even higher score if I could!  :D

I have a lot of fun here at the Polling Place and always enjoy my visits here.

It is a shame that more people don't participate. For example, I posted a fun quiz recently called the Spotlight Quiz and I think I only got about three responses. I can only concur with what's already been said about how to attract more participants; i.e., by bannering a highlighted poll each week.

Thanks so much for all you do, David. You are sincerely valued and appreciated!  :D

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 01:44:38 pm »
I gave you 10/10 "Outstanding," David! I'd give you an even higher score if I could!  :D

I have a lot of fun here at the Polling Place and always enjoy my visits here.

It is a shame that more people don't participate. For example, I posted a fun quiz recently called the Spotlight Quiz and I think I only got about three responses. I can only concur with what's already been said about how to attract more participants; i.e., by bannering a highlighted poll each week.

Thanks so much for all you do, David. You are sincerely valued and appreciated!  :D

Thank you Kerry!  :-*

You're a very prolific poster here too, just like Dottie is!

So is Janice.  :)

We may not have a big crowd in this forum, but those who do visit here are very active posters!  :D

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 03:35:40 am »
          Ok David you know im a polling addict.. every day, at morning and night.. i have tried to
join the 12 step program...but im a hopeless addict...no more rehab for me.. im stuck for life.
          As for how to improve viewing. .?  no really I have no idea.  I started to put a wise ass idea, but never mind....it was rude....Maybe spotlight like was earlier mentioned
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 03:43:08 am by ifyoucantfixit »

Beautiful mind

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 03:38:58 am »

Ok David you know im a polling addict.. every day, at morning and night.. i have tried to
join the 12 step program...but im a hopeless addict...no more rehab for me.. im stuck for life.

:laugh:  :laugh:

Janice, you're one of the best we've got!! And I appreciate you spending so much time here and contributing the way you do!   :D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 08:01:28 pm »

Well I'm fairly new here ... but I think it's a great place to start, especially if you're feeling a little lost.  Of course I'm fast becoming an addict, so you may not be able to get rid of me.

Susie

But we don't want to get rid of you Susie! We want you to stay right here at the Polling Place with us!!  ;)  :D

Thanks for the input, Susie. I appreciate it!  :)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 08:08:56 pm »
I participate in most of the polls. And David, I think you are doing a fabulous job of keeping the board lively.  :D