Author Topic: Waiting List: Your Own Phone Number in BetterMost/Riverton, WY  (Read 5928 times)

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
Re: Waiting List: Your Own Phone Number in BetterMost/Riverton, WY
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2007, 07:16:06 pm »
We are still waiting on numbers in the Riverton exchange, but I have two numbers available in nearby Lander, Wyoming.  If you've already expressed an interest in this project prior to this, and wouldn't mind a Lander number, let me know by replying.  I also can assign numbers for other communities in Wyoming.  There is probably going to be a chance to change your number is a number of Riverton numbers open up later.  If you want another community, you'd have the same area code, but you'd be assigned a number further away from Riverton.  It's your choice - and these are open to everyone who wants to join in after this message, first come, first-served.  If you prefer to wait for a Riverton number, I am sure they will be forthcoming, and I'll assign them in the order of people who requested participation in this thread.

Community List (Exchanges)

Buffalo, WY
Casper
Cheyenne
Cody
Douglas
Evanston
Gillette
Kemmerer
Laramie
Powell
Rock Springs
Sheridan
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2007, 05:47:18 pm »
I did want to update everyone on this project.  I am -still- waiting to obtain numbers in the Riverton exchange, which is apparently pretty full up at the moment because they are not releasing new numbers into the pool yet.  I am checking every few days and they are prioritizing regular dial service customers at the moment.  The other exchanges are available, and while it doesn't really fit with the theme I was going for, I do have access to numbers in Childress, Texas if anyone preferred to have one of those instead.  So if you are interested in a Lander number or a number in one of the other Wyoming towns, just let me know which one you want and we'll proceed.  Same with Childress.  If you want to hold out for a Riverton number, hang in there.
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2007, 12:40:40 pm »
I'd go for Lightning Flat myself!    :D   Is it part of one of the communities above? Maybe Sheridan?

And what about Sage?

Oooh, neet!!

When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don