Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3172777 times)

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #1770 on: October 12, 2006, 11:24:15 pm »
Is this what you are asking about Mandy?  I got this over at Jake Watch as well....

and top billing goes to...................... Jakey!!!  Yeaaaa!!!!!!

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1771 on: October 12, 2006, 11:33:14 pm »
TALK ABOUT KILLER INSTINCT!

ps Jane I'll talk to you over the weekend -Leslie

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #1772 on: October 13, 2006, 03:47:52 pm »
Is this what you are asking about Mandy?  I got this over at Jake Watch as well....

and top billing goes to...................... Jakey!!!  Yeaaaa!!!!!!

Isn't that poster fabulous??? I'm in love with it, strangely I don't even mind that Jake's face isn't on it (what am I, sick or something? LOL)

top billing is right! I would have been po'd if he hadn't gotten it!
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #1773 on: October 15, 2006, 09:46:17 am »
Isn't that poster fabulous??? I'm in love with it, strangely I don't even mind that Jake's face isn't on it (what am I, sick or something? LOL)

top billing is right! I would have been po'd if he hadn't gotten it!

It is a very cool movie poster.   And i think our Jakey will be getting top billiing for now on, especially after is spectacular portrayal as Jake Twist in BBM.  He shoulda won an acadamy award for that part, but a BAFTA will have to do! 

Zodiac is bound to be a thriller with a very twisted plot of a mad serial killer NEVER CAUGHT.   I for one cant wait to see it..  I will watch any movie Jake or Heath star in.   Both awesome actors and the brightest hot stars of the the first decade of the millenium and more!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #1774 on: October 15, 2006, 01:06:22 pm »
Sigh. I never get tired of seeing photos of Jake in a tux.

(Oh, hell, I never get tired of seeing photos of Jake in anything--or dreaming of Jake in nothing.  ;D )
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #1775 on: October 15, 2006, 05:17:51 pm »
Sigh. I never get tired of seeing photos of Jake in a tux.

(Oh, hell, I never get tired of seeing photos of Jake in anything--or dreaming of Jake in nothing.  ;D )

Gotta agree with you.....he is so good on the eyes.......looks good in anything......
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1776 on: October 16, 2006, 03:38:43 am »

ok Jake-lovers, here is a link to some really really really really really fin really really really fine pictures of our boy and his father.  They are simply awsome, for being personal intimate shots, not pap shots, not photoshoot shots, just right fine pictures of Jakey and his father.

http://britpopbaby.proboards91.com/index.cgi?board=gyllenstalkin&action=display&thread=1159902350

One thing though, Britpopbaby, who is wonderfully kind enough to share them with all Jake fans everywhere, has stipulated that they not be copied or posted, ANYWHERE!!!  So we can look, but we can't touch.  Oh well, I don't mind the lookin part... ;D.

J

PS:  you will probably have to be a member of Jake Watch to see these, but that is no hardship, IMO  ;)  :D

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1777 on: October 16, 2006, 04:05:38 am »

no explanation needed for this one...  oh yeah, courtesy of Britpopbaby and Jake Watch.  Thanks BPB!!   :-*

Offline David

« Reply #1778 on: October 16, 2006, 10:42:52 am »
I've seen that beach pic before, but it still makes my loins ache whenever I see it!  ;)

Offline synne

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1779 on: October 16, 2006, 12:37:03 pm »
you may like this one ..  ;)

Hello,
I just started lurk around, but

WOW Lucise !
Expression on their faces is flawless and screaming, and right my graphic imagination can only focus on what’s happening down…down…( no need for whole picture ) ;)