Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3137945 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #1910 on: October 27, 2006, 10:09:37 am »
Well personally I already suspected that he wore contacts.  Two reasons:  he has the beginnings of wrinkles around his eyes, the wrinkles below his eyes are the kind that form when a nearsighted person squints a lot.  And second reason is:  his father wears glasses.

Those aren't wrinkles. Those are crinkles. The boy's 25 years old. Smiles a lot.  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #1911 on: October 27, 2006, 10:13:48 am »
And I read somewhere that he wears contacts...dont have the article though...Having been in the eyecare business most of my adult life, from what i can see of the contacts in this pic, jake has an astigmatism...He wears RGP lenses i.e. Hard contacts

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #1912 on: October 27, 2006, 10:21:43 am »
Those aren't wrinkles. Those are crinkles. The boy's 25 years old. Smiles a lot.  ;D

Crinkles, wrinkles watever, i just call them smile lines and they make him look grown up and gorgeous!
i have never heard of crinkles but i like it Jeff.

;)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #1913 on: October 27, 2006, 11:03:10 am »
Crinkles, wrinkles watever, i just call them smile lines and they make him look grown up and gorgeous!
i have never heard of crinkles but i like it Jeff.

;)

Crinkles? That's just as in, His eyes crinkle up at the corners when he smiles.  ;D

Jesus H.! They still make HARD contact lenses?  :o
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
« Reply #1914 on: October 27, 2006, 11:16:27 am »
 :) did anyone else notice the little fuzz on Jake's ear - that is so sexy!  Is there nothing on this man that is not beautiful :D
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #1915 on: October 27, 2006, 06:41:29 pm »
On another thread they are talking about the Brokeback Puzzler in the back this weeks People Magazine but did you all know there was a puzzler a bit ago dedicated just to Jake?  Here's the link if you'd like to test your general Jake knowledge.....

http://people.aol.com/people/puzzler/0,26609,641560,00.html
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1916 on: October 27, 2006, 06:47:58 pm »

Hey thanks dot-matrix, I never saw that before!  :D

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #1917 on: October 27, 2006, 07:45:34 pm »
Well personally I already suspected that he wore contacts.  Two reasons:  he has the beginnings of wrinkles around his eyes, the wrinkles below his eyes are the kind that form when a nearsighted person squints a lot.  And second reason is:  his father wears glasses.

I'm with Jeff.  The lines around his eyes are from smiling a lot.  And because he has a big shit-eating grin and a great, hearty laugh that he indulges in quite a bit.   If he was near-sighted enough that he squinted, then he would have a horizontal line between his eyes.  I know, becuase I'm nearsighted and when my vision is particularly bad, I look in a mirror and can see that line.

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #1918 on: October 27, 2006, 07:47:20 pm »
:) did anyone else notice the little fuzz on Jake's ear - that is so sexy!  Is there nothing on this man that is not beautiful :D

Heh, I don't like to think about ear fuzz.  That only means that as an old man, he'll have a nice crop of hair growing out of his ears. [evil grin]

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #1919 on: October 27, 2006, 07:56:31 pm »
On another thread they are talking about the Brokeback Puzzler in the back this weeks People Magazine but did you all know there was a puzzler a bit ago dedicated just to Jake?  Here's the link if you'd like to test your general Jake knowledge.....

http://people.aol.com/people/puzzler/0,26609,641560,00.html

That was easy. What else have you got?
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.