Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3175239 times)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #2290 on: December 17, 2006, 03:17:49 am »
Jake hosts Saturday Night Live Jan. 17!!!!

Wait a minute  :-\ January 17 2007 is a Wednesday.  I thought it was only on on Satruday Night, that's why it's called Saturday Night Live.... :-\ am I missing something?
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #2291 on: December 17, 2006, 04:12:55 am »
Wait a minute  :-\ January 17 2007 is a Wednesday.  I thought it was only on on Satruday Night, that's why it's called Saturday Night Live.... :-\ am I missing something?

OK did a little research and it's January 13       Yay!
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2292 on: December 17, 2006, 09:00:23 am »
Gotta second this one:

And add

Holy SHIT!   ;D

(Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I hope they don't expect him to do something that smells like cat piss or worse about Brokeback.)

Again

Holy SHIT!   ;D

No more beans!

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #2293 on: December 17, 2006, 12:19:58 pm »
Gotta second this one:

And add

Holy SHIT!   ;D

(Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I hope they don't expect him to do something that smells like cat piss or worse about Brokeback.)

Again

Holy SHIT!   ;D

Man, I was worried about the same thing... hopefully he'll have some say in whether or not they do. If it's done right, it could be funny, but saturday night live hasn't been very good for a few years now...
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #2294 on: December 17, 2006, 01:07:37 pm »
Man, I was worried about the same thing... hopefully he'll have some say in whether or not they do. If it's done right, it could be funny, but saturday night live hasn't been very good for a few years now...

I'm worried too, there is no way SNL would turn down an opportunity to satirize BBM with Jake hosting.  They may veer toward offensive.  I can only hope Jake has some input.

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2295 on: December 17, 2006, 01:14:44 pm »
Best news ever would be if I had tickets to that show.  Late X-mas present request, trip to NYC to see SNL. Doubt I'll get that present.  I wonder if there will be alot of "Brokies" in the theater who will give Jake a big enthusiastic welcome to SNL.  Hope so.

Course Zodiac is getting closer so I guess we will see more appearances of Jake to promote that film.  Jack has a good comedic side, if SNL wants to do a skit, I'd hope they would consult with him beforehand so that it's tasteful, if that's possible.

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #2296 on: December 17, 2006, 01:21:59 pm »

That's a difficult question, JakeTwist. Are these Jack's pants or Jake's pants? To further complicate the matter, it's a fashion shoot, so the pants aren't Jack's OR Jake's. But it is Jake promoting BBM and Jack... some things are just too complicated. I'd have him take off those pants RIGHT NOW and put them in the miscellaneous file.

cc33

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #2297 on: December 17, 2006, 04:26:14 pm »

Online Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #2298 on: December 17, 2006, 04:31:05 pm »
Does anybody have a picture of Jake and Heath MORPHED together?? Now that I'd like to see!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #2299 on: December 17, 2006, 04:41:07 pm »

oh holy hell Leslie... I've never seen this one before. It literally took my breath away.  :o
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73