Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3136829 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2006, 05:54:55 pm »
Yeah, shouldn't she be at work anyway?  ;D I mean, it's bedtime in Bavaria, but overthere in Alberta?

8)

HEhehe... You can't fire me  :P ...
I sneak on here every so often to post pictures on the HHH, JJJ and Sexiest female/male lists ...  :laugh:
Its friday!!!!!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2006, 05:57:26 pm »
Just for you Dee!

Disclaimer: I hereby relinquish all responsibilities if said DeeDee encounters any heart palpitations, increases in body temperature, uncontrollable drooling/sweating, weak knees, dizziness or any form of wooziness ...   :laugh:

Mmm Jarhead.......*dreams for a sec* Sorry I got a little too into that then. In one of my magazines it has a different version of the first one Lucise posted but the camera was a little further down therefore revealing a little more of the J-man, if you know what I mean! ;)
Now after standing in the rain for hours  at the BAFTAs and getting absolutely soaked and freezing, you would have thought I would have been pissed off with him for not going around the red carpet, but alas I was not, maybe there is something about him that makes me forgive him....I wonder what that is?! ;D Or of course it may be that we were placed in Leicester Square at the right angle so I could see This:

But a 50 ft tall version! But what was extra funny was that "Empire" was playing Jarhead on one side, "The Odeon" was in the middle playing Brokeback clips and "Wings" and on the other side "The Vue" was playing Casonova! I actually remember saying to my friend that we were sandwiched in between Jake and Heath....hopefull not for the last time! ;)
Even though I did get soaked I can't believe how much fun I had while I was there. Which is rediculous cause it shouldn't have been a good day. But I remember that we were sat next to some girls who turned out to be Jake fans and we agreed that if he came close enough we would leapfrog the barriers and rugby tackle him, but I think that was the stalker in me talking! Also there was a giant screen on the front of the Odeon and every now and again clips of Jake, Heath and Michelle would come on, also most of my time was spent trying to sing along to "Wings" which is actually harder than you think, it envolves alot of "Ding, dings" :laugh:. We also got given these little ear pieces which had this guy on it interviewing the crowd and asking them who they came for and of course everytime someone mentioned Heath or Jake I screamed(and of course booed my head of for that sneaky Clooney bastard!). And I realised to the people who didn't have the ear pieces I looked like a complete moron just screaming and booing every second, but looking like a moron seems to be my speciallity lately. :D
You know what I think I might go next year aswel, even if the J-man doesn't appear this time cause I had so much fun. ::) Anyone willing to come with me?
I know I complain how much I got wet and freezing but atleast I can say I have been with in 100yards of Jake! ;D
I have just realised I have gone so OT, but I am in a really rambling mood, sorry for boring you, I will shut up! :-X
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2006, 06:03:54 pm »

I know I complain how much I got wet and freezing but atleast I can say I have been with in 100yards of Jake! ;D
I have just realised I have gone so OT, but I am in a really rambling mood, sorry for boring you, I will shut up! :-X

No need for apologies Becky!  ;)
Maybe when I am over in Cali/LA visiting my sister, I'll be lucky enough to spot Jake somewhere... :D
and if that doesn't pan out (which is pro'ly 200% the case), I'll have to settle with being in the same State as he is ..maybe  ;D

vkm91941

« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2006, 04:19:27 am »
A B&W broody Jake to go with the B&W broody Heath's we've been posting on the other thread. ;)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2006, 06:48:29 am »
Uh, guys?  Are you trying to kill me?  (Geez, Louise, Lucise - those collarbones and the way they meet those shoulders.  Aaaaaaaaaggghhhhhh...)

But what a way to go.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 06:50:56 am by ednbarby »
No more beans!

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2006, 01:14:29 pm »
What about these:

MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline silkncense

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "It's alright; 's alright."
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2006, 01:30:49 pm »
Just added my Jack avatar & wanted to make sure it works - I am NOT computer literate.  Have been trying to "copy & paste" some Jake photos here w/ out success...

EDIT: Success!  I am SO happy.  Now, if I could only manage the rest. 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 01:32:51 pm by silkncense »
"……when I think of him, I just can't keep from crying…because he was a friend of mine…"

vkm91941

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2006, 01:35:08 pm »
Even looks good when he's all wet.......nuff said

Offline EnnisLovesJack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jack Nasty love me!
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2006, 01:56:50 pm »
;D Yummmmmm.  I love me some Jake!!  That's a great picture, I like the wet look.

I think he looks so cute in this pic!

katie!! love that pic! hope you don't mind, i'm making it my avatar!  ;D

I've never had an avatar before. I'm psyched. He's so cute/sweet/innocent looking in this one. Aww......Looks like he ain't yet had the opportunity to sin.....Well I can fix that!  ;)
Jack Nasty loves you!

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2006, 02:05:13 pm »
"Goodlooking Revolutionary Wanted"!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -