Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3137910 times)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #250 on: June 16, 2006, 08:47:15 pm »

I'm not sure who I'm more jealous of here - Atticus or Jake.  As much as I'd love to be on the receiving end of some petting by those hands ( :o ), Atticus sure makes me miss my German shepherds (see below) - and having dogs in general - something fierce.  I'm thinking Will is getting very near to the age - he's almost 5 - of being capable of having some responsibility for a large breed puppy.  What say you all?

« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 08:53:25 pm by ednbarby »
No more beans!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #251 on: June 16, 2006, 09:09:23 pm »
I'm not sure who I'm more jealous of here - Atticus or Jake.  As much as I'd love to be on the receiving end of some petting by those hands ( :o

Mmmm...  not just the fact that jake would get to pet you and rub your belly, but you'd get to lick his face and hump his leg!     LOL

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #252 on: June 16, 2006, 09:24:55 pm »
Mmmm...  not just the fact that jake would get to pet you and rub your belly, but you'd get to lick his face and hump his leg!

Heh heh heh...  I don't know about licking his face, but I'd sure like to kiss every micron of it.  *eg*
No more beans!

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #253 on: June 16, 2006, 10:44:56 pm »
a few more... sorry if these have already been posted  ::)

and another from one of my favorte shoots...

and

wait a minute... how'd that get in there  ;) I'm ridiculously attracted to this woman, she's the female equivalent of Jake for me
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

vkm91941

« Reply #254 on: June 17, 2006, 02:57:05 am »
I'm not sure who I'm more jealous of here - Atticus or Jake.  As much as I'd love to be on the receiving end of some petting by those hands ( :o ), Atticus sure makes me miss my German shepherds (see below) - and having dogs in general - something fierce.  I'm thinking Will is getting very near to the age - he's almost 5 - of being capable of having some responsibility for a large breed puppy.  What say you all?

I agree Barb,  your little one, Will is probably just getting to the right age for a big breed dog.  You get a puppy now and they grow together they'll be inseperable. Here's some more lovely Jake and his dogs shots.............

Offline David

« Reply #255 on: June 17, 2006, 07:38:45 am »
OMG!   just when you think he can't get any cuter!

Sigh...  "Jake?  are the dogs in and asleep?   Yes?  then come to bed dear"
   :-*

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #256 on: June 17, 2006, 09:41:56 am »
I'm sorry.  I was busy examining those mile-long legs of his in that last photo.

What was the question?
No more beans!

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #257 on: June 17, 2006, 05:26:48 pm »
Here's another cute one with Boo...  ::)

‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #258 on: June 17, 2006, 08:57:29 pm »
Is it just me, or does Boo strike anyone else as looking like a little old man?

I kind of like the idea of having a big dog and a little dog - reminds of how Dave Barry always used to write about his "large main dog Ernest" (who was a female) and his "smaller auxiliary dog Zippy."
No more beans!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #259 on: June 17, 2006, 09:01:55 pm »
Here's another cute one with Boo...  ::)

Can y'all tell that Jakey will make a great dad someday?  ;)