Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3137115 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #320 on: June 22, 2006, 10:01:42 pm »
Imagine, some lucky lady will get to wake up next to him everyday...someday that is.   Sigh...

Some lucky lady or lucky gent ...
It could be a sweet life...  :D

Offline David

« Reply #321 on: June 22, 2006, 10:17:31 pm »
Some lucky lady or lucky gent ...
It could be a sweet life...  :D

LOL,  well, the more I see of Jake in those candid photos I think he is straight.   I wish I could spend 24 hours with him to see if my GayDar picks up anything.  Not that my GayDar has been 100% accurate mind you.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #322 on: June 22, 2006, 11:15:55 pm »
I have just scrolled through this entire thread at one sitting, and I just find it absolutely uncanny how this young man can be so stupefyingly attractive and yet still look like somebody you could go to a ballgame with.  :)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #323 on: June 22, 2006, 11:59:00 pm »
I have just scrolled through this entire thread at one sitting, and I just find it absolutely uncanny how this young man can be so stupefyingly attractive and yet still look like somebody you could go to a ballgame with.  :)

That is the Gyllenhaal sex appleal Jeff!  :)
Aside from being in danger of spontaneous combustion coz he's so hot, he is together, smart, humble and funny!  Quite a winning combination!  :)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #324 on: June 23, 2006, 12:08:45 am »
I absolutely LOVE these post-Jarhead pix!   :o

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #325 on: June 23, 2006, 12:11:11 am »

And that smile .............  :D

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #326 on: June 23, 2006, 01:51:34 am »
Of course J..Your wish is my command!

Whoooo  :) :D  O-M-G, knock me over! **swoon** ((hits the floor))  I almost retired for the night without finding this!  ::)

:-* :-* :-*  Vicki thank you!  :-* thank you!  :-* thank you!  :-*.  If we had a contest for the sexiest pic of Jake, this one would get my vote, fur sure! 

....heeeey what a great idea!!  Why don't we have a Jake-meet, and there could be several many catagories, "sexiest" "smokin'est" "most kissable"  "most do-able" :laugh: most smouldering look, most dreamiest look, most little-boy look. hmm I am sure there are endless catagories....

hmm, must add this to my list of Jake projects.

J

PS  I will let you in on a little secret, Jake and I have something in common besides our first initial....  yep, we both share the same favorite colour!  Isn't that AMAZING?!!!!!   :o
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #327 on: June 23, 2006, 02:00:09 am »
I'm pretty sure we've proven that it's not possible for Jake to take a bad picture...I'm also convinced that, once in awhile, he's one of the Guests viewing, so we should keep it up!  But now if EVER I get to meet him, I hope he's up-to-date on his BetterMost threads, cuz I won't be able to resist saying as how I got to play his upper lip.  And that'd just bee too awkward to explain otherwise  :P

And yes, I know how sad that is  ::) 8)  But a gal needs her fantasies, right??
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #328 on: June 23, 2006, 02:09:17 am »
I'm pretty sure we've proven that it's not possible for Jake to take a bad picture...I'm also convinced that, once in awhile, he's one of the Guests viewing, so we should keep it up!  But now if EVER I get to meet him, I hope he's up-to-date on his BetterMost threads, cuz I won't be able to resist saying as how I got to play his upper lip.  And that'd just bee too awkward to explain otherwise  :P

And yes, I know how sad that is  ::) 8)  But a gal needs her fantasies, right??

Are you for real??  Ya really think Jake Gyllenhaal KNOWS about BetterMost???  Man that would just make my day!! That would be sooo cool! 8) 8)

I have speculated in the past few weeks, wondered if Ang Lee ever reads the stuff that is written about the movie, if Annie Proulx ever reads ALL the stuff written about her magnificent story...  (You know that she has said she is not going to answer or be interviewed about BBM any more?)

.... and to even dream that Jake Gyllenhaal would visit BetterMost and read what we are writing about him and about his Jack well that just warms my heart. :-*

Please tell me it is true!

J

PS:  oh yeah, and Heath too, of course *blush*  (and Anne Hathaway, and Michelle Williams)

« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 02:11:04 am by JakeTwist »

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #329 on: June 23, 2006, 02:23:39 am »

This one ain't too shabby neither!  Thanks for all the bare midriff shots Vicki, much appreciated!   :-*  I see that the pic i pined for was from iheartjake, and I did look for it there, but either it's me, or that site is navigationally-challenged.  I will visit there again someday, but for now I am happy here at BetterMost, Yeehaw!!

J