Author Topic: The BetterMost Daily Diary  (Read 53728 times)

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: The BetterMost Daily Diary
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2007, 08:39:33 pm »
You're welcome,  Shasta, I really do get it.

Today was not a very good day for me either. I have a little time off with no real plans today, but I was so restless I couldn't get anything done, even though I have about a million projects and things to do.  I hate being like this, but I don't know how not to be so restless all the time.  Maybe it was worse today cause it was raining and cloudy here all day.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2007, 08:47:27 pm »
You're welcome,  Shasta, I really do get it.

Today was not a very good day for me either. I have a little time off with no real plans today, but I was so restless I couldn't get anything done, even though I have about a million projects and things to do.  I hate being like this, but I don't know how not to be so restless all the time.  Maybe it was worse today cause it was raining and cloudy here all day.

I understand that too, Cameron. Sometimes (most of the time) I feel overwhelmed with so much I need to get done that I just ignore all of it!! I really don't like to be like that either. For me, some of it is from depression, I think. And I just want to snap out of it!! And you said you have time off---that is my worst time. If I am under a deadline to get something done---I will do it. But time off is like---"oh, I can do that tomorrow--I've got plenty of time."  LOL I'm a mess sometimes. Hope you have a sunny day tomorrow!!  8)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2007, 09:35:42 pm »
Ah Shasta, those little helpless guys, we get it.  It sounds like you took really good care of them, they were just too tiny to make it.

You'll be able to get a night's sleep tonight.   {{{{Shasta}}}}

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2007, 09:42:48 pm »
Thank you, Elle and Cam, for being so understanding about my sadness -- that, I'm sure, seems silly to most--even me. So much worse sadness exists. I think I'm in a crying mood, too, because I cry when ya'll are so nice to me and while I'm listening to BBM Radio One---just now played a homage to BBM and then "Will You Remember Me?" I'm sure ya'll have had those "crying" days? Thanks for helping me get through.

:'(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2007, 10:22:28 pm »
Fran, I have no idea, really.  I guess that's why I liked it.  I thought the pictures were vegatables, though now I am not sure, but I really don't know what is 'never enough' for them.

And here I thought they were fish!

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2007, 10:27:37 pm »
Well, my little orphan mice died--one last night and one today. I feel sad....

So sorry to hear this, Shasta.  I was hoping they'd beat impossible odds.  :(

You can take comfort in knowing that you did everything that was humanly possible to save them.  They were just too young.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2007, 10:34:35 pm »
Thank you Fran. Yep--they didn't have their eyes open still. Poor little things. Each one was active and eating until just a little while before dying. They just needed a mama mouse, no doubt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2007, 10:40:41 pm »
And here I thought they were fish!

At first I thought you were talking about the mice - that all this time you thought that we were talking about fish.

To me that cloth looks like sort of googly-eyed bulgy goldfish and tiny squid.  Maybe it could be a poll or sumpn.  Might be fun.  :)  I'll post it on the banner, just say some little word.

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2007, 10:44:05 pm »
I actually have a much clearer picture, where you can see what they are, that I was going to post here, but I will hold off on that.

I guess I was so taken with "Never Enough" that I didn't really look closely at what the things are.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2007, 10:46:43 pm »
In what kind of establishment was that displayed? It looked like sea creatures to me too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~