Author Topic: OT: Jake, Michelle and Anne in Teen People - PLUS Jakes new movie (not Zodiac)  (Read 8530 times)

slayers_creek_oth

This may not belong in this board but....

Although the magazine is garbage Anne, Michelle and Jake made it in Teen People's Hot 25 Stars Under 25 list this year.....Michelle is #12, Anne is #19 and Jake is #23......

PLUS in the Jake article is says and I quote -

"What's in the stars next for Jake? Zodiac, due in late 2006, in which Jake plays a cartoonist on the trail of a serial killer, and in 2007's The Space Between, a comedy about the music biz.  How appropriate - he rocks our world."

Hmmm....anyone heard anything about this?  You think its a Wedding Crashers kind of comedy or a Sideways kind of comedy?  Hmmmmm
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 04:45:24 pm by slayers_creek_oth »

EnnisDelMar

Although the magazine is garbage Anne, Michelle and Jake made it in Teen People's Hot 25 Stars Under 25 list this year.....Michelle is #12, Anne is #19 and Jake is #23......

PLUS in the Jake article is says and I quote -

"What's in the stars next for Jake? Zodiac, due in late 2006, in which Jake plays a cartoonist on the trail of a serial killer, and in 2007's The Space Between, a comedy about the music biz.  How appropriate - he rocks our world."

Hmmm....anyone heard anything about this?  You think its a Wedding Crashers kind of comedy or a Sideways kind of comedy?  Hmmmmm

Ohh nope haven't heard of it..sounds good though.

slayers_creek_oth

Ohh nope haven't heard of it..sounds good though.

Yeah it does sound good.....is it a blockbuster or Oscar comedy?  You know.....thats what I wanna know...

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
I hope it's an oscar comedy, not that I don't the enjoy wedding crashers type movies, but Jake is way too good of an actor to start up in that genre... though I do think he'd probably be good in a comedy, I just hope it's more of the sideways type...

What am I talking about? Anything with Jake is fine by me!  ::)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

slayers_creek_oth

I hope it's an oscar comedy, not that I don't the enjoy wedding crashers type movies, but Jake is way too good of an actor to start up in that genre... though I do think he'd probably be good in a comedy, I just hope it's more of the sideways type...

Agreed.....I'll see it either way though!   ;D

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Quote from: slayers_creek_oth link=topic=1132.msg20645#msg20645
Agreed.....I'll see it either way though!   ;D

You got that right, Chris, my man! ;D I mean I sat through The Day After Tomorrow which bored my half to death and then still bought the DVD so I could skip and rewind it to the scenes with Jake in! I am sad aren't I? ::)

Bubble Boy was a comedy and it was good. It wouldn't normally be my cup of tea but Jake made that film for me!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 06:04:05 pm by Becky »
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
I agree, Jake made Bubble Boy for me! It was the first thing I ever saw him in and didn't know at the time who he was but I had a lot of fun with that movie (no matter how bad it is...) Later when I realized who Jake is I realized he is the reason I like it!
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

slayers_creek_oth

I mean I sat through The Day After Tomorrow which bored my half to death and then still bought the DVD so I could skip and rewind it to the scenes with Jake in! I am sad aren't I? ::)

Bubble Boy was a comedy and it was good. It wouldn't normally be my cup of tea but Jake made that film for me!

The Day After Tomorrow is one of my favorite movies!  Its a classic.....LOL

I couldn't stomach Bubble Boy.....Jake or no Jake I couldn't watch it.... :)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
I mean I sat through The Day After Tomorrow which bored my half to death and then still bought the DVD so I could skip and rewind it to the scenes with Jake in! I am sad aren't I? ::)

The Day After Tomorrow is one of my favorite movies!  Its a classic.....LOL

I couldn't stomach Bubble Boy.....Jake or no Jake I couldn't watch it.... :)

I am sorry but I would rather watch Jake being overly cute and watching him run weirdly in Bubble Boy than watch Dennis Quaid rush about and click on a few computers. But my favourite line and the one that cracks me up everytime in TDAT is "Bring out the snow shoes" I mean how can Dennis Quaid be so dramatic about snow shoes? It is just not logical! :laugh:
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
I'd have to agree - I'd much rather watch Bubble Boy than The Day After Tomorrow (though I do still watch it).

My fav line (I say it all the time) is Austin Nicols: "Sam... Just tell her how you feel." It is just SOOOOOO random!!!!!!!
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!