Author Topic: SO...who would ya'all like to see on the sexiest man ballot?  (Read 43139 times)

vkm91941

Here are some of my choices..Viggo Mortensen, Huge Jackman, Clive Owen, and James Caviezel.  Of course Heath Ledger and Jake go without saying and I think we have enough pictures of them with my repeating any...so who's on your short list as a truly sexy man? Hmmmm ;)  OH BTW any of these guys would have made a better James Bond than Daniel Craig... Just another 2 cents

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: SO...who would ya'all like to see on the sexiest man ballot?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 06:03:19 am »
Victoria! Out of those for, it's a tie between Hugh and Clive..

Oh, but I'm disagreeing with you on Daniel Craig!  ;D  Even though I would never have thought that they consider him for James Bond, now I kind of warmed up to the idea. In preparation of the November release I've been watching a few films with Daniel Craig and I thing he's awesome! He won't be the typical James Bond, that's for sure. But it will be the fine English dude with an edge... Very rough edge! I like that!!

And I can't wait for the release, because I keep promising a 78-year-old family friend (mad about J Bond and his gadgets) to go see the next James Bond. This family friend had a severe stroke about 3 years ago and his entire right side is paralyzed (he is right-handed!). Can't really speak at all anymore, but I think he understands everything I say. When I talk to him about the next James Bond, his eyes light up.. I don't think he cares about the fact that the new Bond is blond!!  :laugh: :laugh:

~ j U d E
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 07:40:51 am by JudeW »
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 06:14:44 am »
I'm kinda partial to Eric Bana these days

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 07:28:34 am »
Funny that you mention James Bond.    I was just saying to Barb (ednbarby) that Jake Gyllenhaal will make a great James Bond in a few years.   Jakey looks sooo sharp in a Tux! 

David

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 08:35:15 am »
I'm kinda partial to Eric Bana these days

Eric Bana is THE REASON to see Troy if you haven't. (There's some crazy blond American guy in it, too, but you can ignore him.)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 10:06:26 am »
Eric Bana is THE REASON to see Troy if you haven't. (There's some crazy blond American guy in it, too, but you can ignore him.)

Ya mean this blond American guy?

« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 10:49:43 am by lnicoll »
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 10:37:12 am »
Leslie, I see the pride with which you post many of your pics, but most of them show up as a white box with a hubcappy thingy spitting out three dots, (red, orange and yellow) with "FORTUNECITY, web hosting - domain names www.fortuncity.com" underneath.  Are these supposed to be pictures and my computer is refusing to read them, or are you mad?
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2006, 10:47:49 am »
Leslie, I see the pride with which you post many of your pics, but most of them show up as a white box with a hubcappy thingy spitting out three dots, (red, orange and yellow) with "FORTUNECITY, web hosting - domain names www.fortuncity.com" underneath.  Are these supposed to be pictures and my computer is refusing to read them, or are you mad?

Mad, maybe...too much time here! LOL
Let me try to fix this one. I fixed the Heath pictures over on the other thread....

okay, let me know if you can see it now...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 10:50:06 am by lnicoll »

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2006, 10:48:17 am »
Funny that you mention James Bond.    I was just saying to Barb (ednbarby) that Jake Gyllenhaal will make a great James Bond in a few years.   Jakey looks sooo sharp in a Tux! 

David

You and I will have to agree to disagree on this one, David. Our Jakey does clean up real nice--I've got a tux pic in the Jake Shrine on the refrigerator door--but I think he's just a bit too much the all-American boy to be James Bond.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2006, 11:01:33 am »
Submitting for your approval....Matthew McConaughey and Johnny Depp