Author Topic: Fun discussions are fine . . .  (Read 17023 times)

TJ

Re: Fun discussions are fine . . .
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2006, 01:52:54 pm »
In looks, I am hairy enough to be a "bear," too.

And here is a larger pic of what I look like from just a few years ago. My hair is much thinner on top now. I took it with a free web cam that worked with an older computer. I gave the cam to my sister when I got a new computer and a digital cam.

vkm91941

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2006, 01:58:49 pm »
Thanks for the picture TJ ;D It's always nice to see who we're talking too!  You look like a nice friendly guy to me!  Mellow out put your feet and chat a spell  ::)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2006, 02:07:57 pm »
You're the cutest bear I ever did see, TJ, and I'll bet you look great in your Western duds!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

TJ

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2006, 03:02:14 pm »
You're the cutest bear I ever did see, TJ, and I'll bet you look great in your Western duds!!

Thanks "Front-Ranger." I need to get someone to take some pics of me all dressed up in my "cowdrag" outfits.

I do have the Wrangler PBR logo jeans to wear, actually two pair. I have what could be called a complete "Drysdales Western Wear Outfit" since Drydales is the official place in Tulsa to buy Professional Bull Riders clothing.

I even own some PBR "action figures," bulls, and bull riders with bulls, too.

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2006, 03:07:36 pm »
TJ,

Nice picture! You are doing better than I am, I still have not worked up the courage to post my picture  :).  Oh, you can imagine, any female Asian face will do.  ;D

Come on, post a few jokes here and tease a little ;).  I am sure you have a lot to share. When it comes to jokes, I am the worst.  I said it here more than once that sometimes I couldn’t tell if people are joking or not.  Some of Ray’s Aussie jokes, I still don’t get them.  Whenever I find something that I don’t quite understand or questionable, I always assume that he is teasing.   The approach seems to work ;).

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2006, 04:44:01 pm »

That's a very good point, Jenny.  It IS true that Australian humour doesn't always translate and if you're unsure, assume we're teasing or having a lend of you. Ray's not a nasty character and neither am I. We love a good laugh and while we do have our serious moments (and you'll definitely be able to distinguish), most of the time, we're generally lighthearted and wise-arsey (taking creative license with the wording there...   :P )

TJ, you look like quite the loveable bear. Yes, do stay and chat a while. I remember a post of yours saying that you wanted more Brokeback discussion. Feel free to wade back through the many pages on Chez Tremblay, if you're patient and would like a good read. We're always looking for new little nuances to explore to death, but we exhausted so many options there, I even invaded my Malaysian bootleg copy of the film and regaled everybody with the appallingly-translated subtitles. They are very funny, so if you feel like a giggle, try and find "Brokeback Through The Looking Glass", as it very much feels that way when you're reading them!!  ;)

Ray (aka, Yogi, as in BEAR), I can't wait for you to throw your big loving bear arms around me.... and a quick reminder that I know 6 different ways to cripple a man.. *blows big teasing kisses and blinks eyes innocently*

MWAH!!!!  ;D
Chut up!

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2006, 05:01:45 pm »
Ray's not a nasty character

Oh, Ray is “nasty” in his own league  ;D.

Someone better show up quickly to attend all the bear hug requests from the ladies.   ;)

TJ

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2006, 10:13:11 pm »
Oh, Kaland, a young man who used to live with me, whom I had not seen since December 9th, showed up this evening. I told him that since he's back in town that one of these days soon I want him to take some pics of me in my Drysdales Western Wear outfit. He was with me when I bought the PBR related stuff.

Here's a pic of him making a funny face. He knew the web cam I had the time was on.

He hasn't seen Brokeback Mountain yet and I told him that when he comes again and has enough time, I want him to watch it with me.

We used to enjoy watching televised Professional Bull Riders Rodeos together. And we were snuggled up close, too. 

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2006, 03:40:33 am »
It's nice to see your face TJ. It's nice to see your smile.
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2006, 08:13:45 am »
It's nice to see your smile.

You haven't had that luck with me yet, Ray, have you... But just wait! ;D
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"