Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 830768 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1070 on: August 14, 2008, 02:42:32 am »
What can I really say? Just during the last year I have accomplished things I would have never thought possible. I visited San Francisco (finally got to California) last September, I went to New York City for the second time this past June/July, and fulfilled my lifelong dream of seeing Los Angeles just a few days ago (July/August). Yes it cost a lot, but what does it mean when you fulfill something that has been your dream since you were 10 years old? That of course would be Los Angeles cause I succeeded in fulfilling a dream. Reaching San Francisco was part of the dream cause it is in California, but Los Angeles was the gem I was seeking in realizing that dream. I did it finally!!!

Hiya Jack :D
good to see you here again.
I'm glad you did go!

Yes, that was a really big dream that I fulfilled so I'm almost at a loss of what to do next  ;)

How about ...... sharing?
Sharing your experiences with your Brokie friends, I mean :) Get your act together and tell us a bit about it. I know you and your camera, there must be plenty of beautiful pics!
Otherwise, we might just ground you from more vacations ;) ;D

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1071 on: August 14, 2008, 08:26:22 am »
Otherwise, we might just ground you from more vacations ;) ;D

Uh oh....sounds like Chrissi is out to punish you!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1072 on: August 14, 2008, 08:58:16 am »
It does sound that way doesn't it. However, I have grounded myself from any more trips anyway  ;) Three trips in one summer pretty much did me in on money and vacation time. They were worth it, but unfortunately it is time to get back to reality. I do have things to share though and I will do that as soon as possible. I am glad to hear about the Vacation Thread David since one of my trips was not a Brokie trip and one of them was only partially a Brokie trip.

I had to drive to Sylva after work yesterday for my orientation to the new teaching job. It is a pretty long trip so I sure am glad my class is distance based. I would also be very nervous right now if I knew I would have to be standing in front of a bunch of people next week.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1073 on: August 14, 2008, 09:04:26 am »
apply to the amazing race..... even if only to say youve done so!

I am going to apply to the Amazing Race. I actually already have the application. The only problem is that I will have to have an imaginary friend since the person Monika thought should I should apply with can't do that. Hmmmm......I will have to think of someone else. I actually am considering Big Brother too. I'm not all that wild about that show, but it would be interesting. I just have to think of something interesting about myself to be considered for either one. But who knows, maybe I can. Survivor would be too hard and I don't really want to be stuck on some weird island although it might be fun  :)

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1074 on: August 14, 2008, 09:05:05 am »
Oh, that would be so fun, to see you on TV!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1075 on: August 14, 2008, 05:35:15 pm »
another brokie! That would certainly be a selling point! I'd be your partner if only i was american!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1076 on: August 15, 2008, 07:08:55 am »
Oh, that would be so fun, to see you on TV!

You just never know...I'm sure it would be interesting  ;D

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1077 on: August 15, 2008, 07:10:38 am »
another brokie! That would certainly be a selling point! I'd be your partner if only i was american!

Yes you know I actually thought about using that as a selling point. I wish you could be my partner. We would then get on for free. We could be the long long lost Brokie cousins  ;)

injest

« Reply #1078 on: August 15, 2008, 08:30:34 am »
I am going to apply to the Amazing Race. I actually already have the application. The only problem is that I will have to have an imaginary friend since the person Monika thought should I should apply with can't do that. Hmmmm......I will have to think of someone else. I actually am considering Big Brother too. I'm not all that wild about that show, but it would be interesting. I just have to think of something interesting about myself to be considered for either one. But who knows, maybe I can. Survivor would be too hard and I don't really want to be stuck on some weird island although it might be fun  :)

I bet I know someone that would go with you AND it would provide you with the 'twist' they like so much...KELDA! She wants to go on the show too...

and you can tell about how you two met because of BBM and the forums!!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1079 on: August 15, 2008, 01:13:48 pm »
Unfortunately Kelda can't apply because she doesn't live in the United States  :( Otherwise she would be my first choice.