Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 830823 times)

Online CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1170 on: September 02, 2008, 07:04:36 am »
They were hiking through these lousy, creepy Colorado mountains I detest so much looking for Cigar Butt to write slash 'from the horse's mouth'---and every damned one of 'em got eaten by Mothra. They wandered into her nest.

???

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

injest

« Reply #1171 on: September 02, 2008, 07:56:11 am »
damned you've been busy! Last time I was here was in january, there are 100 more pages!

How are you jack?

I had a dream last night about that vipers nest of unpleasant brokies we ran into at the hotel in los angeles--I'm serious.

They were hiking through these lousy, creepy Colorado mountains I detest so much looking for Cigar Butt to write slash 'from the horse's mouth'---and every damned one of 'em got eaten by Mothra. They wandered into her nest.

lol

that sounds like an interesting story!

Online CellarDweller

« Reply #1172 on: September 06, 2008, 03:29:58 pm »
Hiya Jack!  Hope you're well!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1173 on: September 06, 2008, 04:03:26 pm »
that sounds like an interesting story!

It does - tell all!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1174 on: September 06, 2008, 10:44:32 pm »
no...just let it suffice that there were some real vipers around and about lol
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1175 on: September 06, 2008, 10:45:03 pm »
and hiya back Chuck!
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1176 on: September 08, 2008, 07:24:17 am »
That sounds like quite a dream Jack!!! At least Mothra ate them and they did not eat us or kill us with coldness  ;D It sure was GREAT hanging out with you and Katrina. It really was!!! Those kind of gatherings are so much better for me anyway. The whole trip to Los Angeles was great anyway. I absolutely loved my time before the event too. It was so great staying in the downtown area and I got to explore so much there. Then seeing the rest of everything with Katrina, you, Jim and the rest was like icing on the cake. It's amazing what I see on TV or the movies now and can say I have seen that, I have been there. I even have a picture of the Beverly Hotel which is now famous for John Edward's indiscretions  :laugh: Also, I was watching a movie yesterday and they showed the people pulling into the Tropicana Motel which is where the Ramada in West Hollywood is now located. Oh and by the way the Tropicana was demolished in 1988. I looked up some information about it on the web and that is also where Janis Joplin was found dead  :( That motel had quite a history. If I can find the link I will post it here. The Ramada and West Hollywood were not my favorite places on the trip, but I sure am glad I stayed there the last few nights now just so I can say I did. Actually though my room at the Ramada was not bad. I think it was one of their better rooms except for the view.

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1177 on: September 08, 2008, 07:34:26 am »
Hiya Jack!  Hope you're well!

Hey Chuck, yes I am doing pretty good. I hope you are too. I know I have been absent from the forum again, but I am still around. It has been incredibly busy at work and on top of that I have had this class I am teaching to keep up with. Right now it is more work than I thought it would be, but of course this is all new to me. I am used to being on the other side of the teacher/student thing. And I am beginning to see how much trouble a lot of people do have with distance education online classes. But so far I think I am doing well getting them to understand. I know a lot of teachers would just not care about those who were having problems, but I'm just not that way. I do care.

And then my mother is still in really bad shape with her back. She had some type of injections, but I'm not sure they are working. So my father is trying to take care of everything and doing a great job actually. But he has never had a lot of patience. I have been trying to help out, but I feel rather helpless in the situation. One thing I have always dreaded is when my parents get old and have problems like these. They have been pretty old for awhile now, but for the most part have been in great health. It seem those days are not there anymore. So where is this all going to lead...I have no idea.

One thing I can say for sure is that I have no idea how Richard is able to deal with all he is dealing with concerning his father. Richard, whether you consider yourself strong or not, I sure do consider you very strong in all of that.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1178 on: September 08, 2008, 02:34:30 pm »
One thing I can say for sure is that I have no idea how Richard is able to deal with all he is dealing with concerning his father. Richard, whether you consider yourself strong or not, I sure do consider you very strong in all of that.

Uh-huh!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Online CellarDweller

« Reply #1179 on: September 09, 2008, 07:39:45 pm »
Jack, I hope that your mother is improving.