Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 831100 times)

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1210 on: October 19, 2008, 06:09:37 pm »
It's good to see you back, Jack!

Hey Chucky, you could use that line in the Lymerick thread..... :laugh:
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1211 on: October 20, 2008, 09:08:12 am »
 :laugh: :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1212 on: November 03, 2008, 01:11:57 pm »
Hey Jack.......

I'm comin' for ya.............

Gotcha!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1213 on: November 08, 2008, 01:22:46 am »
Hey Jack.......

I'm comin' for ya.............

Thanks Chuck, I need to be kept in line sometimes.........especially when I know where my friends truly are.

Gotcha!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1214 on: November 08, 2008, 01:27:05 am »
I'm not sure how that happened but anyway thanks Chuck......it is truly great to have you and everyone else here as such good friends..........those that I have been on events with there is no other way to describe it as great......I mean that. We have had great times and I hope there are plenty on the way. And Chuck one day I will scare you again like Jose and I did in Zombie Land....... ;D

injest

« Reply #1215 on: November 08, 2008, 01:32:10 am »
poor Dan... :-\

do you have a back up person??

I am thinking Ace...

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1216 on: November 08, 2008, 01:47:48 am »
When I try to tell people about how I met all of you it is like they don't quite understand. How something can happen where so many people can go so many places and become friends from so many different places is something they just don't understand. Sometimes it is hard even for me to understand cause I met so many people from so many different places and can just get along with them and relate to them so well. Is this something that Brokeback did and if so I think it is a great thing. Think about this, we have arguments on here about political differences, about whether we are gay, homo, straight, etc., but in the end we are in the same place. And is that not something that is really special that we are able to do that and still remain in the same place. We would not come here if we did not feel some kind of bond with each other. I really am very grateful that I have met all of you either in person or online. And I think everyone should be able to express their thoughts on topics, hey don't hold back cause your opinion means something as all of you mean something to this group. In the end that is what it is about. That is why we exist and why Brokeback all brought us here.

injest

« Reply #1217 on: November 08, 2008, 01:49:49 am »
When I try to tell people about how I met all of you it is like they don't quite understand. How something can happen where so many people can go so many places and become friends from so many different places is something they just don't understand. Sometimes it is hard even for me to understand cause I met so many people from so many different places and can just get along with them and relate to them so well. Is this something that Brokeback did and if so I think it is a great thing. Think about this, we have arguments on here about political differences, about whether we are gay, homo, straight, etc., but in the end we are in the same place. And is that not something that is really special that we are able to do that and still remain in the same place. We would not come here if we did not feel some kind of bond with each other. I really am very grateful that I have met all of you either in person or online. And I think everyone should be able to express their thoughts on topics, hey don't hold back cause your opinion means something as all of you mean something to this group. In the end that is what it is about. That is why we exist and why Brokeback all brought us here.

yes. This place has value in my life, Jack...although I have never met anyone of you in person, you are all real to me.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1218 on: November 08, 2008, 01:56:14 am »
poor Dan... :-\

do you have a back up person??

I am thinking Ace...

Ace got voted out too  :( And I would have been for Marcus, but he helped voting Dan out and it came back to him cause he got voted out too  ;D So I don't know who I am for now, I guess Crystal. I know for sure I am not for Charlie, there ain't no need for that kind of lisping, damn he is worse than than Todd from a couple of seasons ago. It would be nice to have a gay guy on Survivor that acted like a regular guy. But wait and see if Charlie don't win. Straight people love to laugh at people that act like that.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1219 on: November 08, 2008, 02:04:43 am »
yes. This place has value in my life, Jack...although I have never met anyone of you in person, you are all real to me.

I think when you meet other people in real life you begin to realize how important these people here are to you. You are thrust into another environment and you end up being judged not as a person, but as a potential bedmate and if you don't show interest in that you are out. Here, in most cases, that does not matter. Friendship has much more potential.