Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 831093 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1260 on: November 28, 2008, 04:04:39 pm »
*cough* you big dope. I miss you when you're gone Jack! I know a lot of people alsp feel the same way.

I know I'm just kidding  ;D I know I am somewhat loved at Bettermost........well most of the time  ;)

injest

« Reply #1261 on: November 28, 2008, 04:21:36 pm »
I know I'm just kidding  ;D I know I am somewhat loved at Bettermost........well most of the time  ;)

;D ;D

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1262 on: November 28, 2008, 04:34:21 pm »
;D ;D

I never cause any problems........well maybe sometimes  :laugh:

injest

« Reply #1263 on: November 28, 2008, 04:49:41 pm »
I never cause any problems........well maybe sometimes  :laugh:

dont' worry! I cause enough for both of us!!

;) ;)

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1264 on: November 28, 2008, 05:02:17 pm »
dont' worry! I cause enough for both of us!!

;) ;)

Good......if I have a problem to create I will just tell you about it  :laugh:

injest

« Reply #1265 on: November 28, 2008, 05:18:26 pm »
Good......if I have a problem to create I will just tell you about it  :laugh:

well I am kinda backed up now...let me know and I will pencil it in (heck half of my trouble can wait)...(just for you, cause you my bud!)

:laugh: :laugh:

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1266 on: November 28, 2008, 07:18:36 pm »

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1267 on: November 28, 2008, 08:56:08 pm »
Thank you Jess.........and it looks like Chuck has therapy for your other problem  :laugh:

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1268 on: December 07, 2008, 04:08:45 am »
My Aunt Nell

I went to my Aunt Nell’s funeral today. It was so sad and hard to see her in her casket. The person there did not really look like her. I remember the feisty Nell who used to come to visit from California with my Uncle Ralph and Cousin Linda. Someone still and quiet is not my memory of Aunt Nell and it never will be. I barely remember when she came driving in to my parents’ driveway in her Pink Cadillac. Yes she had one, she sure did. I wasn’t ever real sure if it was a Cadillac or a Continental since my uncle worked with and sold Ford Mercury products like Continentals, but today my parents said it was a Cadillac. And Nell deserved to be one of those people who drove a Pink Cadillac. I have no doubt about that. Her hearse today was blue. It is the first blue hearse I ever saw and I am glad. Nell would have never deserved to be in a black hearse because she was much too colorful of a person. The casket my Cousin Linda picked out for her perfectly reflected the colorfulness of Nell as well.

I remember how alive Nell always was. I remember way back when I was just a little kid her and my mother out in the car singing Harper Valley PTA. I remember Nell trying to sing like Loretta Lynn too. It seems so long ago in a way and yet sometimes it seems like it was not that long ago really. I have memories of when they were all in their prime going out and having a good time on Saturday nights. It is hard for me to remember the places names and dates, but I remember it all somewhere in my mind. I will always remember my Aunt Nell. She was a very special person.

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #1269 on: December 07, 2008, 04:59:41 am »
My Aunt Nell

I went to my Aunt Nell’s funeral today. It was so sad and hard to see her in her casket. The person there did not really look like her. I remember the feisty Nell who used to come to visit from California with my Uncle Ralph and Cousin Linda. Someone still and quiet is not my memory of Aunt Nell and it never will be. I barely remember when she came driving in to my parents’ driveway in her Pink Cadillac. Yes she had one, she sure did. I wasn’t ever real sure if it was a Cadillac or a Continental since my uncle worked with and sold Ford Mercury products like Continentals, but today my parents said it was a Cadillac. And Nell deserved to be one of those people who drove a Pink Cadillac. I have no doubt about that. Her hearse today was blue. It is the first blue hearse I ever saw and I am glad. Nell would have never deserved to be in a black hearse because she was much too colorful of a person. The casket my Cousin Linda picked out for her perfectly reflected the colorfulness of Nell as well.

I remember how alive Nell always was. I remember way back when I was just a little kid her and my mother out in the car singing Harper Valley PTA. I remember Nell trying to sing like Loretta Lynn too. It seems so long ago in a way and yet sometimes it seems like it was not that long ago really. I have memories of when they were all in their prime going out and having a good time on Saturday nights. It is hard for me to remember the places names and dates, but I remember it all somewhere in my mind. I will always remember my Aunt Nell. She was a very special person.

Hi there, Jack,

I'm so very sorry to hear about your Aunt Nell's death.  Thank you for sharing some of her with us.  She does indeed sound like a special woman.  I can relate to the story about singing in the car.  I have a similar sort of relationship with my own mother, and those are some of my most treasured memories.

For Aunt Nell, live from the Grand Ole Opry:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6ByJf91jYo[/youtube]
"Laß sein. Laß sein."