Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8863344 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #14150 on: December 13, 2015, 08:10:02 pm »
Hello Bettermost friends!

been a busy weekend.

Christmas party went well yesterday and today my cousin had his birthday party in NYC.   We had brunch in NYC, and saw a drag show by Logan Hardcore, picced above.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14151 on: December 14, 2015, 09:53:49 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

into each life, Mondays must come.  But that doesn't mean we have to like it!

I wish that I was asleep like that cat right now!  It was a fun but tiring weekend, and I could use the extra sleep.

Holiday party was fun, and had a lot of good laughs.

My cousins bday in NYC was fun as well.  Good food, and a drag performance by Logan Hardcore!   

She was hysterical!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #14152 on: December 14, 2015, 10:37:41 am »
Hello Bettermost friends!

been a busy weekend.

Christmas party went well yesterday and today my cousin had his birthday party in NYC.   We had brunch in NYC, and saw a drag show by Logan Hardcore, picced above.

Why do so many drag queens do makeup that makes them look like scary clowns?  ???
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14153 on: December 14, 2015, 02:37:20 pm »
Why do so many drag queens do makeup that makes them look like scary clowns?  ???

I guess you'd have to ask them.  I'm not sure.

mutual love for Tammy Faye?

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #14154 on: December 14, 2015, 03:13:54 pm »

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14155 on: December 15, 2015, 03:52:25 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

Yes, I'm keeping tired kitty here,  I know it's not Monday, but I feel tired today.  I almost fell asleep in my cubicle today!  damn!

I have my radio behind me, and it gets great reception of the station that plays non-stop Christmas music, so  that's making me feel happy.

:)

Now if the temps would cooperate, and  cool the  heck down.  It's making it  hard to feel like Christmas when it's so warm.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #14156 on: December 15, 2015, 04:18:55 pm »
I have my radio behind me, and it gets great reception of the station that plays non-stop Christmas music, so  that's making me feel happy.

I'm glad it works for you. Nonstop Christmas music would drive me batty, especially if it was "contemporary" and on a continuous loop.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline brianr

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #14157 on: December 16, 2015, 02:44:07 am »
Now if the temps would cooperate, and  cool the  heck down.  It's making it  hard to feel like Christmas when it's so warm.

But Christmas should be warm  ;D
It did not go above 12'C (54'F) here today and apparently there was some snow on the hills but next Monday I fly to Sydney where my sister tells me the night time temperatures have stayed above 20'C (68'F). I am not looking forward to that. The long range forecast for Sydney on Christmas day is 28'C (82'F) which is bearable as I have known it in the high 30's C.  Here in Dunedin the forecast is for only 15'C. I will be looking forward to returning on December 30.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14158 on: December 16, 2015, 09:44:05 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Happy hump day!   ;D

Bowling went pretty well last night.  Actually, for the last two weeks, we won all 7 points!  :)  This should help us move up in the standings.

Looking forward for the 'mini vacations' for Christmas and New Year's. 

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14159 on: December 16, 2015, 09:47:00 am »
I'm glad it works for you. Nonstop Christmas music would drive me batty, especially if it was "contemporary" and on a continuous loop.

Lite FM manages to play a pretty good mix of classic and  contemporary holiday music.  It keeps me in a good mood.  ;D

But Christmas should be warm  ;D

It did not go above 12'C (54'F) here today and apparently there was some snow on the hills but next Monday I fly to Sydney where my sister tells me the night time temperatures have stayed above 20'C (68'F). I am not looking forward to that. The long range forecast for Sydney on Christmas day is 28'C (82'F) which is bearable as I have known it in the high 30's C.  Here in Dunedin the forecast is for only 15'C. I will be looking forward to returning on December 30.

I have no desire for a tropical Christmas!  ;D

Have a great trip, and enjoy your holidays!!!