Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8898024 times)

Offline bentgyro

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #14170 on: December 19, 2015, 09:56:54 pm »
There is an tv ad  out now from Trojan condoms about bare-skin ones.  In my head I see condoms with thick black hair on them.  Makes me giggle. :laugh:

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #14171 on: December 19, 2015, 11:15:33 pm »
Well, the calendars I ordered arrived yesterday.   :)

Grumpy Cat for the office.   Chippendales for home.

SomeEcards for the desk at work.

No cowboys?  ???
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #14172 on: December 21, 2015, 09:32:49 am »

Hiya BetterMost Friends!

Well, it was a busy weekend.  Friday night saw me shopping.  Saturday saw me cleaning and shopping, and Sunday was laundry day.  Saturday was also my friends' White Elephant party, which was a bunch of fun!

Back in my cubicle today, it's our White Elephant Party.  I have three books that I've wrapped as one present.  The Book of Urban Legends, A Passion to Skate, and Encyclopedia Madonica.

:laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14173 on: December 21, 2015, 09:33:32 am »
There is an tv ad  out now from Trojan condoms about bare-skin ones.  In my head I see condoms with thick black hair on them.  Makes me giggle. :laugh:

OMG, that's funny.  I don't recall hearing that ad on TV, but I'd think the same thing!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14174 on: December 21, 2015, 09:34:37 am »
No cowboys?  ???

There was as calendar called "Studs and Spurs", but I didn't like the looks of any of the guys on it.

lol

I know, too picky!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #14175 on: December 21, 2015, 10:40:39 am »
There was as calendar called "Studs and Spurs", but I didn't like the looks of any of the guys on it.

lol

I know, too picky!

No, not too picky. We all have our tastes, and why pay good money for 12 months of guys you don't find attractive?

I didn't know they still published Studs and Spurs. Since Giovanni's Room closed, I don't even have a good idea where to look for the sort of calendars they used to carry. I suppose I could Google it.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14176 on: December 21, 2015, 01:05:09 pm »
Hello Jeff!

I find them on Amazon.com.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14177 on: December 22, 2015, 09:45:42 am »

Hiya BetterMost Friends!

shopping went well yesterday.  We managed to get mom & dad their 40 inch RCA flatscreen TV and a new entertianment  center.  :)

they're going out to early morning mass, so I'll sneak it over while they're out, and hide them behind the sofa.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14178 on: December 23, 2015, 10:23:52 am »

Hiya BetterMost Friends!

Happy Holiday Hump Day!

Last night was the bowling night party.  It was a lot of fun, a ton of food, and goodie bags for everyone.

;D

My desktop from home is in the shop, it was acting up and I couldn't get to stop rebooting on its own, so a techie is looking at it for me.  I'm hoping to hear from him today with what the issue was,  and that he was able to fix it.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14179 on: December 24, 2015, 10:10:19 am »

Hiya BetterMost Friends!

Christmas Eve is here!

;D

My familiy usually celebrates Christmas Eve into Christmas Day, but this year it was decided that we'll meet up on Christmas Day and they'll all sleep over at Mom and Dad's place, and have breakfast the next day.

So tonight I will clean the apartment and do laundry, and then spend the evening at home relaxing.  I'm hoping that luck will be on my side, and I'll be leaving work at 2:00 this afternoon.

Traffic this morning was DEAD.  I got to work in 15 minutes, which is a record!  LOL  No one was on the roads at all.

If all goes right, I'll be at my parents' place no later than 2:30, and can get the laundry done quickly, and be home by 5ish to work on the apartment.