Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8846095 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #14200 on: January 08, 2016, 09:43:58 am »

Hiya BetterMost Friends!

Best laid plans......lol.....the computer that I was supposed to pick up has been declared dead by the repairman, so I must pick up the corpse today, decide how to properly dispose of it (don't want anyone getting my information) and prep myself for getting a new one.

I have my laundry with me here at work, since my mechanic is by my parents' place, I intend to drop the car off for the repairs/inspection, do the laundry for the week, and then get driven home by dad or my brother.

This way, both Saturday and Sunday are 'free days' and (aside from the usual chores) I'll be able to go  out for a new computer once I get my car back.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14201 on: January 08, 2016, 09:48:39 am »
Hello Brian!

No yearly inspections sound nice!

and damn, that's a lot of memory/space to have!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #14202 on: January 08, 2016, 12:06:33 pm »
Best laid plans......lol.....the computer that I was supposed to pick up has been declared dead by the repairman, so I must pick up the corpse today, decide how to properly dispose of it (don't want anyone getting my information) and prep myself for getting a new one.

I still haven't figured out what to do about the innards of the computer I replaced last February.  ???
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14203 on: January 11, 2016, 08:33:58 pm »

Hiya BetterMost Friends!

Yeah, that card was pretty accurate today.  LOL

Although, is anyone genuinely thrilled to be at work?   LOL

Today was busy as hell, and had a major curve ball thrown at me today first thing in the morning, and it haunted me all day, and I'm sure I'll be hearing about it tomorrow as well.

Hopefully, things will slow down during the week, and I'll be able to leave at 4:00 on Friday to go to happy hour with my coworkers.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14204 on: January 12, 2016, 09:32:45 am »

Hiya BetterMost Friends!

Ooooooh, it is cold!  I feel cold in the office too, I don't think the heat has turned on yet.  I'm wearing a light jacket over my shirt.

Possible snow show this afternoon.

Too bad it's bowling tonight, I feel like I  need more sleep.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 10:21:07 am by CellarDweller »

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14205 on: January 13, 2016, 10:25:02 am »

Hiya BetterMost Friends!

Well, we had a bit of snow here yesterday, but it was a fast moving snow shower, with nothing sticking around.

Finally picked up the dead computer yesterday at the mechanic's place.  One bright spot in it all, since he took some time with the  computer, instead of being as quick as he promised, he charged me nothing.

Friday after work a small group of us are looking to go to Bennihana's for happy hour at 4:00 for half priced drinks and sushi.  Should be fun!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14206 on: January 14, 2016, 09:47:37 am »

Hiya BetterMost Friends!

With some of the things that end up on my Facebook feed, today's post is  most apt.  :laugh:

Today is dad's bday, he's 77, and then tomorrow is my birthday!  :)  Nice to have a three day weekend occur at the same time, but that's the usual thing!

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #14207 on: January 14, 2016, 08:26:48 pm »
Happy Birthday Chuck

Its already your birthday here, so wishing you a great day and an awesome year ahead

Cheers

Matthew  :)

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14208 on: January 15, 2016, 04:49:37 pm »

Hiya BetterMost Friends!

Hey!  Keep your germs to yourself!  I have no intentions of getting sick on my birthday!

;D

busy day here at work, MY GOD!  it was non-stop for most of the day!  Ugh!  I'm glad it's almost over!

Soon I'll be leaving to go to Benihana for sushi and drinks at happy hour.  ;D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14209 on: January 15, 2016, 04:58:14 pm »
Happy Birthday Chuck

Its already your birthday here, so wishing you a great day and an awesome year ahead

Cheers

Matthew  :)

Well, g'day and thanks, buddy!

It was a good day.   Oh, and here at the job, nobody gives you anything, we started a tradition that if it's your birthday, you bring in breakfast for everyone.  Well, my birthday is the first of the year, so I always set the bar high!

:laugh:

Here is part of the spread I put out.

Two bottles of OJ, one bottle of blueberry juice,  two bowls of fresh fruit, whipped cream and nutella, some muffins.  On to the next pic....

muffins, two crumb cakes, bagels, butter, cream cheese, two jellies, and peanut butter.

Everyone was stuffed.