Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8739546 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #14230 on: January 25, 2016, 09:31:26 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

Yup, snow snow everywhere!!!

I left my apartment early, and i'm glad I did because even though traffic was light, it seemed like there was a lot of traffic because lanes were narrower due to the plowing.

Ugh.

I'm hoping for a quiet day at work.  :)  Perhaps a bunch of clients, and people I work with, will work from home.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14231 on: January 25, 2016, 09:34:11 am »
Wow! Why shovel the car out of you arent going anywhere?

LOL

Hiya Kelda.   I'm not on vacation, so I was going to have to go to work Monday (today)  I'd rathe not let that mess sit overnight, and possibly freeze to the car, so I cleaned it off.

:)

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14232 on: January 26, 2016, 09:53:24 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

Yes, keeping the snowy pic, because there are still streets waiting to be plowed!  Thankfully, my street is taken care of!

:)

No bowling tonight, it's my nighht off, so I can stay home an relax and let other people go out into the snow.

Quiet night last night, did some light cleaning, but other than that, just took it easy.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14233 on: January 27, 2016, 10:18:01 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

Apparently the super will be in my apartment today.  I got a call from him yesterday, and the person below me is  having an issue in their bathroom.  They think something in my bathroom may be leaking inside the wall, down to his apartment bdlow.

I wasn't sure what would be happening, so I took everyhting out from my vanity and medicine chest, this way if they need to move then, some time will be daved.

Offline brianr

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #14234 on: January 27, 2016, 03:34:36 pm »
My sister lives in a 50 unit ( I think you say condominium) building and she is the chairman of the body corporate. She is always having to deal with water problems usually water heaters. Many of the owners/tenants speak very little English (They are Chinese or Korean) so it I can be a bit much for her (she is 81).

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #14235 on: January 27, 2016, 04:56:41 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

Apparently the super will be in my apartment today.  I got a call from him yesterday, and the person below me is  having an issue in their bathroom.  They think something in my bathroom may be leaking inside the wall, down to his apartment bdlow.

I wasn't sure what would be happening, so I took everyhting out from my vanity and medicine chest, this way if they need to move then, some time will be daved.

OMG Chuck!!!  I do hope you took the shower curtain down!!!!!   :o :o

It's probably the blood leaking into the bathroom under yours.

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14236 on: January 28, 2016, 10:00:50 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

Well, I'm sure if the super and a plumber were in my apartment or not.  I had emptied my vanity and medicine chest, so that was already taken care of.  Everything was still in place in the bathrooom.

Weekend is around the corner, and it can't come soon enough.  I'm feeling tired.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14237 on: January 28, 2016, 10:06:38 am »
My sister lives in a 50 unit ( I think you say condominium) building and she is the chairman of the body corporate. She is always having to deal with water problems usually water heaters. Many of the owners/tenants speak very little English (They are Chinese or Korean) so it I can be a bit much for her (she is 81).

I can see why htat would be a bit much for her!  If it were me, I'd be very tired of that situation.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14238 on: January 28, 2016, 10:07:08 am »
OMG Chuck!!!  I do hope you took the shower curtain down!!!!!   :o :o

It's probably the blood leaking into the bathroom under yours.

::)

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14239 on: January 29, 2016, 09:36:56 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

yay for Friday!

;D

quiet morning so far, I'm one of the few people in at this hour.  I'm  hoping it stays this way!  LOL  I'm planning on decorating my cubicle today for Mardi Gras.

Oh, and a few people at work wanted to see the collectable dolls I got, so I took them to work today.  A few of the people also don't know the "ethnic" characters Black Vulcan, Samurai, Apache Chief or El Dorado, so I have a few DVDs of the series, to show them a few moments of each one in action.