Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8909489 times)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #6180 on: May 23, 2009, 05:40:58 pm »
now...worming a HORSE....sit in an armchair, wedge him between the arm of the chair and my body................

OMG! Now there's an image!
Damn Jess, you are too funny!
That was the best laugh I have had in a while! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #6181 on: May 24, 2009, 12:42:21 am »
Yes Jess........you do make me laugh too. :laugh: :laugh:

Hey, wheres Chucky, he been awfully quiet this weekend.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #6182 on: May 24, 2009, 01:24:48 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

Sorry I was away.....yesterday was a busy day!   I went for a walk/jog during the day, had to help my parents hook up their new cable box, went to pick up friends and take them to a bbq, and didnt' get home until about 2am.

It was a lot of fun.....sooooo many laughs were had.

Today is a bit different....I'm not in the best of moods.....I can't go into why, but I'll get through.

;D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 10:29:08 am by CellarDweller »

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #6183 on: May 24, 2009, 02:15:00 pm »
That is hilarious (and true) Katie :laugh:

And Jess.......worming a horse.....that doesn't sound like any fun at all. I would have to take lots and lots and lots of shots to perform that duty  ;D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #6184 on: May 24, 2009, 03:31:05 pm »
Went for a 5 mile run, oh damn......huge sweaty mess when I got back....lemme tell ya, that cold shower felt so good.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #6185 on: May 24, 2009, 03:43:54 pm »
Went for a 5 mile run, oh damn......huge sweaty mess when I got back....lemme tell ya, that cold shower felt so good.

That's what I need to do.....run 5 miles. What is wrong with your cat Blaze, Chuck? I tried to look back in the thread, but I couldn't find it.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #6186 on: May 24, 2009, 04:01:17 pm »
It's a bit of a mess.

In Feb., he started to have diarrhea problems, and was releaving himself all over the house.

We got an over the counter medicine, and it would clear the problem up, bt then it would come back.

We took him to a vet (3 times) and we are giving him meds.  The problem is that now he is out of the habit of using his litterbox.

::)

We have had to lock in him the basement, as that's where his box is, and until he starts to use it regularly, that's where he's staying.  We go down and sit with him and play with him to keep him from being lonely, and praise him any time he uses his box, so we're hoping that this will stop problems in the future.

injest

« Reply #6187 on: May 24, 2009, 04:07:40 pm »
It's a bit of a mess.

In Feb., he started to have diarrhea problems, and was releaving himself all over the house.

We got an over the counter medicine, and it would clear the problem up, bt then it would come back.

We took him to a vet (3 times) and we are giving him meds.  The problem is that now he is out of the habit of using his litterbox.

::)

We have had to lock in him the basement, as that's where his box is, and until he starts to use it regularly, that's where he's staying.  We go down and sit with him and play with him to keep him from being lonely, and praise him any time he uses his box, so we're hoping that this will stop problems in the future.

not getting up in your biz or anything...but a cat will defecate right after eating, if he is diarhea free, you might try putting the litter box in a small room and put the cat in that room for about half an hour after he has eaten...he will get used to using the box again and will be able to still be around you quite a bit more...which will make him happier mentally. The chance of an accident is WAY low after half an hour from eating.

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #6188 on: May 24, 2009, 04:12:15 pm »
Bless his heart, what is he eating? Like if he is on canned food maybe he needs to eat dry food.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #6189 on: May 24, 2009, 04:14:45 pm »
Bless his heart, what is he eating? Like if he is on canned food maybe he needs to eat dry food.

We've taken the canned food and treats out of his diet, and giving him only the dry food that the vet recommended when we took him.