Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8909613 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #6220 on: May 27, 2009, 08:08:08 am »
I guess Miss California can now go get herself more plastic surgery and go off on her float in her next to nothing bikini. Family values....HA HA HA

:laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6221 on: May 27, 2009, 08:09:32 am »
Chuck, I know you know how to fix a flat tire cause you did that at Lightning Flat in 3 feet deep mud on Mike and Chris' SUV. I saw you do it. Maybe you need some mud  ;)

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #6222 on: May 27, 2009, 08:10:34 am »
You know I didn't mean Bettermost. I love Bettermost. I was talking about work. And Monika that is not a very nice thing to say to me  :'(

Oh, did I make a complete ass off myself now? I thought you were talkinga ábout Bettermost and was kidding. Hrence my reply.

I hope you know how I feel about you, beautiful Jack  :-*

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #6223 on: May 27, 2009, 08:13:46 am »
Chuck, I know you know how to fix a flat tire cause you did that at Lightning Flat in 3 feet deep mud on Mike and Chris' SUV. I saw you do it. Maybe you need some mud  ;)

Oh yeah, that's JUST what I need.

::)  :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #6224 on: May 27, 2009, 08:34:12 am »
I have to say I am surprised by California, but I think the conservative far right people have been putting on the pressure.

Tell you what, I'm actually not. It seems to me that both rulings qualify as "strict constructionist." California law and constitution are written in such a way that did not prohibit same-gender marriage; OK, then same-gender marriage is legal. California law and constitution are written in such a way that a simple majority of people who turn out to vote can deprive a class of people of a right based solely on who they are; OK, then, Prop 8 is legal.

I had a bad feeling yesterday morning that had nothing to do with it being the first day back in the office after a holiday weekend. I also think the court's ruling was cowardly. Nevertheless, I also think the ruling was consistent.  :-\
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #6225 on: May 27, 2009, 12:31:01 pm »
Hi Chucky! ;)

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #6226 on: May 27, 2009, 03:19:34 pm »

Oh, did I make a complete ass off myself now? I thought you were talkinga ábout Bettermost and was kidding. Hrence my reply.

I hope you know how I feel about you, beautiful Jack  :-*

I know Monika and I feel the same way about you. So you were just being sarcastic? No you did not make a complete ass of yourself  :laugh:

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #6227 on: May 27, 2009, 03:23:08 pm »
Tell you what, I'm actually not. It seems to me that both rulings qualify as "strict constructionist." California law and constitution are written in such a way that did not prohibit same-gender marriage; OK, then same-gender marriage is legal. California law and constitution are written in such a way that a simple majority of people who turn out to vote can deprive a class of people of a right based solely on who they are; OK, then, Prop 8 is legal.

I had a bad feeling yesterday morning that had nothing to do with it being the first day back in the office after a holiday weekend. I also think the court's ruling was cowardly. Nevertheless, I also think the ruling was consistent.  :-\

That sure is a strange way to do things. Did you go somewhere for Memorial Day Jeff? Am I right in thinking that we were in Wyoming the past two Memorial Days or maybe last year was a little later?

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #6228 on: May 27, 2009, 04:00:28 pm »
Am I right in thinking that we were in Wyoming the past two Memorial Days or maybe last year was a little later?

Roundup was after Memorial Day. First week in June '08.  :)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #6229 on: May 27, 2009, 11:30:22 pm »
Watch out Chucky.......Jess is headin this way with a shovel full of horse shit......

(see my blog for details)
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection