Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8888609 times)

Offline stonebiscuit

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #6980 on: October 02, 2009, 06:50:42 am »
Hope you enjoy NZ. How long you in our part of the world for?

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #6981 on: October 02, 2009, 07:12:20 am »
Hey Chucky what the hell are ya gonna put in all that luggage?

Oh and yes....purple luggage may be "easy to spot" over there in the US....BUT....EVERYONE in Australia uses purple luggage, so good luck at the airport..........  :o :o :o......only joking.,,,, Best idea is to tie a ribbon or something on the handle so its easier to see on the airport carousel.....BUT NOT A PURPLE RIBBON.

I get goose bumps thinking of you and Matt meeting up again. Its gonna be so good. And best time of the year as far as weather is concerned. I hate it that I wont get to Sydney to see you both but I will be thinking of you seeing all the sights and know you will love it.......AND.....If Matt suggests going to Oxford Street in Sydney....WOO HOO....but just a word of advice, it doesn't start swinging until nearly midnight.

Can't wait for the pics.

When do you arrive in NZ ?

Take care buddy.xxxxxx

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #6982 on: October 02, 2009, 11:39:28 am »
I arrive in NZ on 10/10, shoot to Australia on 10/11, come back to NZ on 10/13 and stay in NZ until I for Calinfornia on 10/18.  Finally get back to NJ on 10/21.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #6983 on: October 02, 2009, 12:29:55 pm »
Happy Friday Chucky!  :D

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6984 on: October 02, 2009, 11:32:52 pm »
Well I never thought I would laugh so much over a set of luggage. Come to think of it, I never imagined I would be posting about a set of luggage. These blogs can take  real surreal turns !
I am so lloking forward to the pics, then there's Kelda's wedding coming up. Have a good weekend all. :)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #6985 on: October 03, 2009, 01:49:16 am »
Looking forward to meeting-up with you when you're in Sydney, Chuck.

Here are a couple of pics of my home-town to whet your appetite.

(May be necessary to scroll over ---> to see complete image)

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline ZK

« Reply #6986 on: October 03, 2009, 07:37:14 am »
Hey Chucky what the hell are ya gonna put in all that luggage?

The mind boggles doesn't it? in fact I don't even want to think about it

Oh and yes....purple luggage may be "easy to spot" over there in the US....BUT....EVERYONE in Australia uses purple luggage, so good luck at the airport..........  :o :o :o......only joking.,,,, Best idea is to tie a ribbon or something on the handle so its easier to see on the airport carousel.....BUT NOT A PURPLE RIBBON.

Ya know Sue I was in Sydney Airport today  and as I was walking out of the baggage claim area I thought about your post and you're right out of the 10 cases I counted 20% were PURPLE but NONE of them had one of these:

I get goose bumps thinking of you and Matt meeting up again. Its gonna be so good. And best time of the year as far as weather is concerned. I hate it that I wont get to Sydney to see you both but I will be thinking of you seeing all the sights and know you will love it.......AND.....If Matt suggests going to Oxford Street in Sydney....WOO HOO....but just a word of advice, it doesn't start swinging until nearly midnight.

Funny you should mention Oxford Street LOL, but I ain't saying Nuffink more about it

You'll carry my luggage and you'll LIKE it!

Ummmm sorry Chuck but I ain't carrying 10 pieces of luggage buddy

I intend to only take the large bag, the carry-on, and the smallest one for toiletries.

How many toiletries do you intend bringing? I know that some of your friends believe wen still use ox and carts to get around, and still wear grass skirts (not me ever I should add) but we do sell all the amenities a boy needs, not to mention the freebies from hotels. You should note that you are only able to take liquids and gels in containers of 100 ml or less and these need to be in a small clear plastic bag - referred to as a lags bag (Liquid Aerosols Gels bag).

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #6987 on: October 03, 2009, 08:06:20 am »
How many toiletries do you intend bringing? I know that some of your friends believe wen still use ox and carts to get around, and still wear grass skirts (not me ever I should add) but we do sell all the amenities a boy needs, not to mention the freebies from hotels. You should note that you are only able to take liquids and gels in containers of 100 ml or less and these need to be in a small clear plastic bag - referred to as a lags bag (Liquid Aerosols Gels bag).

Well there goes the deodorant....now you will not only look like a cowboy, you will smell like one too.

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline ZK

« Reply #6988 on: October 03, 2009, 09:31:58 am »
Well there goes the deodorant....now you will not only look like a cowboy, you will smell like one too.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #6989 on: October 03, 2009, 10:28:12 am »

Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

Happy Saturday!

5 days to take off!  ;D

I'll be back to comment on the posts here, but it's time to go do a work out!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!