Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8744963 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #6990 on: October 03, 2009, 02:36:25 pm »
Hi Chuck! I like your luggage---that is a great price for all those pieces!

ZK--he has wheels. No carrying!!  :D  Just set the little ones on top of the big ones -- problem solved!!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #6991 on: October 03, 2009, 02:41:47 pm »
Hi Chuck! I like your luggage---that is a great price for all those pieces!

ZK--he has wheels. No carrying!!  :D  Just set the little ones on top of the big ones -- problem solved!!

Thank you Shasta!  Geeez!  Matt's such a big wuss sometimes!  ;D 

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #6992 on: October 03, 2009, 02:49:27 pm »
You can wear this for deboarding.  ;D

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #6993 on: October 03, 2009, 02:49:50 pm »
I get goose bumps thinking of you and Matt meeting up again. Its gonna be so good.

Oh yeah!  I've been missing my buddy, and I can't wait to see the sites of NZ and Au.  We're metting up with UnderDown and Kerry as well.  ;D

And best time of the year as far as weather is concerned. I hate it that I wont get to Sydney to see you both but I will be thinking of you seeing all the sights and know you will love it.

I heard the it's a great time of year, weather-wise, so I'm very happy about that.  ;D  We'll be thinking of you too, sweetie!

:-*

If Matt suggests going to Oxford Street in Sydney....WOO HOO....but just a word of advice, it doesn't start swinging until nearly midnight.

Matt hasn't told me much about some of the plans he's made, but I'm certain he's found a gay club/bar to hang out at one night.  ;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #6994 on: October 03, 2009, 02:50:28 pm »
You can wear this for deboarding.  ;D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #6995 on: October 03, 2009, 03:00:04 pm »
The mind boggles doesn't it? in fact I don't even want to think about it

blah blah blah blah

Ya know Sue I was in Sydney Airport today  and as I was walking out of the baggage claim area I thought about your post and you're right out of the 10 cases I counted 20% were PURPLE but NONE of them had one of these:

Well, mine won't have one of those either.  It's cute you think that I'd have a wand similar to your own, but I don't.

Funny you should mention Oxford Street LOL, but I ain't saying Nuffink more about it

See Sue, he does have some plans.  LOL

"The western section, which runs through the suburb of Darlinghurst, is widely-recognised as Sydney's main gay district and Oxford Street is closed to traffic once a year in early March for the world famous Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras. The section to the east of Taylor Square, running through the suburb of Paddington forms an upmarket shopping strip, noted for fashion, gifts and homewares, and represents the home of the new medical faculty of the University of Notre Dame Australia as well as the University of New South Wales' College of Fine Arts, Victoria Barracks, Paddington Bazaar and St Vincent's Hospital, Sydney amongst other locations."

Thanks, Wikipedia!

Ummmm sorry Chuck but I ain't carrying 10 pieces of luggage buddy

#1.  I said I was taking 1 big bag, and a smalller bag.  That's two bags.

#2.  As the set only has 5 bags, I have no idea where you get 10 from.  You kiwis must have some strange form of math.  perhaps if you used real math, you'd really be first in flight, instead of behind the Wright brothers.

#3.  As Shasta pointed out, wheels on the bags, no carrying.  So there.

#4.  Don't be a wuss.  ;D

How many toiletries do you intend bringing? I know that some of your friends believe wen still use ox and carts to get around, and still wear grass skirts (not me ever I should add) but we do sell all the amenities a boy needs, not to mention the freebies from hotels. You should note that you are only able to take liquids and gels in containers of 100 ml or less and these need to be in a small clear plastic bag - referred to as a lags bag (Liquid Aerosols Gels bag).

Well, let's see.....I'll have a toothbrush, razor, travel size shaving cream and toothpaste.  Q-tips, vitamins, beard trimmer, small scissors, tweezers, shower gel, allergy pills, Tylenol PMs to help me sleep, deordorant, cologne, assorted accessories ( ;) ) tongue scraper, nail clippers and file, and I'm sure there's stuff I'm missing.

I do groom properly when I travel.

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #6996 on: October 03, 2009, 07:31:24 pm »
I have to laugh when I see all those ribbons.

A few years ago when I was taking a short flight, I saw other luggage with something wrapped around the handle for easy identification, and thought what a good idea. I had no ribbon, so the only thing I could think of was a blue plastic grocery bag.......and three or four years later it is still wraped around the handle and stands out real good on the luggage carousel.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Katie77

« Reply #6997 on: October 03, 2009, 07:34:21 pm »

Well, let's see.....I'll have a toothbrush, razor, travel size shaving cream and toothpaste.  Q-tips, vitamins, beard trimmer, small scissors, tweezers, shower gel, allergy pills, Tylenol PMs to help me sleep, deordorant, cologne, assorted accessories ( ;) ) tongue scraper, nail clippers and file, and I'm sure there's stuff I'm missing.

I do groom properly when I travel.

Well the average Aussie has a toothbrush, a cake of soap, a disposable razor and a comb, and some after shave that acts as a deodorant.

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6998 on: October 03, 2009, 11:01:47 pm »
Chuck having purple luggage, who would have thought!  ;D

Well it's not hot pink  ;)

Offline Katie77

« Reply #6999 on: October 04, 2009, 05:16:43 am »

Airport scene when Chucky meets Matt......