Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8746957 times)

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #7310 on: November 28, 2009, 03:12:19 pm »
Oh! Is this the black friday thing today?

well see if you were organised like me you'd have all the crimbo presents!!

What are crimbo presents?

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #7311 on: November 28, 2009, 03:43:36 pm »
Crimbo = christmas!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7312 on: November 29, 2009, 07:48:27 am »
Crimbo = christmas!

What you mean you've done all your Christmas shopping already? Its not Christmas eve yet!!!

I did buy a christmas presee for my brother months ago, but couldn't wait gave it to him the next day, and cause a friend of mine was heading to the States he delivered my US ones already (I can be so cheap sometimes LOL)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #7313 on: November 29, 2009, 08:09:12 am »
What you mean you've done all your Christmas shopping already? Its not Christmas eve yet!!!

I did buy a christmas presee for my brother months ago, but couldn't wait gave it to him the next day, and cause a friend of mine was heading to the States he delivered my US ones already (I can be so cheap sometimes LOL)

:laugh:
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7314 on: November 29, 2009, 10:20:27 am »
Morning Chuck, hope you are enjoying the last of your holiday. Have a lovely last day before we know it Monday will be here!

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #7315 on: November 29, 2009, 05:30:17 pm »

lol

Well, the one you got me is still in the bag, I haven't peeked.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #7316 on: November 29, 2009, 05:31:08 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

Oh my, I'm late today!

i've been very busy on DCF, working on a special project.

I've just about finished it now.  ;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #7317 on: November 30, 2009, 07:41:05 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

Well well well!

back to Monday!

I'm surprised I'm so awake right now.  I went to bed at 10pm last night, and fell right to sleep.  I had a dream that woke me up at midnight.

I was dreaming there was a large bug in the bed with me.....looked like an oversized locust, and it was crawling under the sheets, going down the side of the bed.  I got out of bed quickly, turned on the light, and pulled all the blankets and sheets off the bed.  No way was I going back to sleep without doing that.

Got up on time, and got on the Wii scale.  I hadn't worked out Wednesday through Sunday, and with the holiday eating, prepared myself to see a gain of about 5lbs.

According to Wii, I maintained my weight, no loss, but no gain.  ;D

Back to the gym today. 

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #7318 on: November 30, 2009, 09:29:41 am »
Don't know if this was posted here before, if it was, apologies for the repeat.

How many forum members does it take to change a lightbulb? ? ?

One to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed.

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.

27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs.

53 to flame the spell checkers.

41 to correct spelling/grammar flames.

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb"...another six to condemn those six as anal-retentive.

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp".

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct.

156 to e-mail the participant's ISPs complaining that they are in violation of their "acceptable use policy".

109 to post that this group is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a light bulb group

203 to demand that cross posting to hardware forum, off-topic forum, and light bulb group about changing light bulbs should be stopped.

111 to defend the posting to this group saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this group.

306 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique, and what brands are faulty.

27 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs.

14 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's.

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group.

33 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too".

12 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy.

19 to quote the "Me toos" to say "Me three".

4 to suggest that posters request the light bulb FAQ.

44 to ask what is a "FAQ"

4 to say, "Didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

143 to say, "Do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs."

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post six months from now and start it all over again...

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #7319 on: November 30, 2009, 11:38:41 am »
Don't know if this was posted here before, if it was, apologies for the repeat.

How many forum members does it take to change a lightbulb? ? ?

One to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed.

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.

27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs.

53 to flame the spell checkers.

41 to correct spelling/grammar flames.

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb"...another six to condemn those six as anal-retentive.

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp".

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct.

156 to e-mail the participant's ISPs complaining that they are in violation of their "acceptable use policy".

109 to post that this group is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a light bulb group

203 to demand that cross posting to hardware forum, off-topic forum, and light bulb group about changing light bulbs should be stopped.

111 to defend the posting to this group saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this group.

306 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique, and what brands are faulty.

27 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs.

14 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's.

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group.

33 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too".

12 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy.

19 to quote the "Me toos" to say "Me three".

4 to suggest that posters request the light bulb FAQ.

44 to ask what is a "FAQ"

4 to say, "Didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

143 to say, "Do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs."

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post six months from now and start it all over again...

Clearly, whoever wrote that is some long-suffering mod.  ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...