Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8743636 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #730 on: November 26, 2007, 10:06:17 am »
GOOD MORNING CHUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!  So are you going on the UK trip this coming June or whenever that is? When I was talking to Linda on the phone a week or so ago she was telling me that she too was going on that one. It would be awesome to see London. Anyway, she mentioned to me about getting a passport and that I should do that even if I did not go. She said it was taking much longer to get one now. And I may take tomorrow off to get this stupid presentation for class finished. It is due by 5pm Friday and is my major hurdle now to getting my masters in December. I just can't seem to get into it. Instead I always end up here on Bettermost  :) where I can spend hours it seems.

Oh yes, I'm going to UK at the end of June.  But from what I was told (and I don't know if this is true) soon a passport will be needed for almost all flights, whether in the US or out of the US, so I want to make sure I have one.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #731 on: November 26, 2007, 10:07:06 am »
You taking the train or driving to Trenton?

Oh, I'll be driving to Trenton.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline tampatalon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Never Enuff Time
« Reply #732 on: November 26, 2007, 02:11:14 pm »

Oh yes, I'm going to UK at the end of June.  But from what I was told (and I don't know if this is true) soon a passport will be needed for almost all flights, whether in the US or out of the US, so I want to make sure I have one.

Yikes, It took me 3 months ta get one.

TampaTalon^">
"Lean on me, Let our hearts beat in time, Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long. Who cares where we go on this rutted old road, In a world that may say that we're wrong."--EmmyLou Harris

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #733 on: November 26, 2007, 04:54:57 pm »

Hi Chuck,

Yes you need a passport whether you flight domestic or international. Now you don't even need a physical boarding pass or a password (those numbers they give you when you buy your ticket on line). Most airlines get access to all your travel details with your passport number. Take all your travelling information with you, just in case but they may not ask you for it, just your passport.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #734 on: November 26, 2007, 06:50:24 pm »
Almost a month after Halloween, someone from work took their unfinished Halloween candy to the office today.

I had a piece of it, because I wanted to take the wrapper home and scan it, and post it here.

why?   Scroll down to see...... :o :o :o :o

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #735 on: November 26, 2007, 07:52:31 pm »
Hi Chuck,

Yes you need a passport whether you flight domestic or international. Now you don't even need a physical boarding pass or a password (those numbers they give you when you buy your ticket on line). Most airlines get access to all your travel details with your passport number. Take all your travelling information with you, just in case but they may not ask you for it, just your passport.

:o You need a passport for domestic flights within the U.S.? Since when?  :o

I've got a valid passport, so it's no problem for me, but I'm shocked.  :o
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #736 on: November 26, 2007, 07:55:07 pm »
Tell you what, since I was away all weekend, I had to go to the grocery store after work today to pick up a few things. On the way, I passed a mother with a young daughter. The little girl was carrying a Disney Princesses umbrella.

That umbrella made me think of Chuckie. I wonder why that is?  ???
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #737 on: November 26, 2007, 08:09:00 pm »
Tell you what, since I was away all weekend, I had to go to the grocery store after work today to pick up a few things. On the way, I passed a mother with a young daughter. The little girl was carrying a Disney Princesses umbrella.

That umbrella made me think of Chuckie. I wonder why that is?  ???

Excuse you?

>:(

Jeff>>><<<Chuck

Offline opinionista

« Reply #738 on: November 26, 2007, 08:27:16 pm »
:o You need a passport for domestic flights within the U.S.? Since when?  :o

I've got a valid passport, so it's no problem for me, but I'm shocked.  :o

I flew from NYC to San Juan, Puerto Rico that is within US border, and I was asked for a passport at JFK. But it is only when you check in. You need not to go through customs or anything similar.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #739 on: November 26, 2007, 08:47:36 pm »
Almost a month after Halloween, someone from work took their unfinished Halloween candy to the office today.

I had a piece of it, because I wanted to take the wrapper home and scan it, and post it here.

why?   Scroll down to see...... :o :o :o :o

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Too Funny!
I didn't know you were doing endorsements! LOL
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"