Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8734233 times)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #14900 on: March 12, 2017, 11:35:39 am »
I can believe it. I've never seen it with action figures, but I've been in the home of someone who had a room lined with dolls.

And I wouldn't be surprised if someone had a huge collection of these:

But hopefully not these:

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #14901 on: March 12, 2017, 01:37:30 pm »
I can believe it. I've never seen it with action figures, but I've been in the home of someone who had a room lined with dolls.

And I wouldn't be surprised if someone had a huge collection of these:

Oh, I remember those! They were all the rage when I was about 10-12. Some of them had a hole between the legs so they could be put on the top end of a pencil.

I don't remember any jokes or innuendos about it, we were very innocent back then  ::)

But hopefully not these:

:laugh: :laugh:

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #14902 on: March 13, 2017, 09:51:45 am »
Oh, I remember those! They were all the rage when I was about 10-12.

Me too! We used to collect the dolls themselves, but mainly we made little clothes for them out of felt. My mom would take me to the fabric store and buy me 8 X 11 squares of felt in multiple colors. My friends and I would sit outside at a picnic table and spend hours either sewing or gluing them together (for some reason I can't remember which) into little outfits.

Some of them had a hole between the legs so they could be put on the top end of a pencil.

I don't remember any jokes or innuendos about it, we were very innocent back then  ::)

Yes, that too, and me neither!

If only he'd had a chance to play with trolls, he'd be less of one now!

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #14903 on: March 13, 2017, 08:55:42 pm »
lmao!

I don't remember the troll dolls first.  We had just the heads and hair, that you put on top of a pencil.  You would put the pencil between your hands, and then rub them back and forth, making the pencil and head spin, so when you stopped, the hair was a complete mess.

Later, the dolls appeared.   A few of them had "gems" in their stomachs, and you were supposed to be able to ask for wishes on the gems.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #14904 on: March 14, 2017, 05:13:23 pm »
Me too! We used to collect the dolls themselves, but mainly we made little clothes for them out of felt. My mom would take me to the fabric store and buy me 8 X 11 squares of felt in multiple colors. My friends and I would sit outside at a picnic table and spend hours either sewing or gluing them together (for some reason I can't remember which) into little outfits.

Oh, that's very cute! I don't remember doing that at all.

If only he'd had a chance to play with trolls, he'd be less of one now!

I'm not sure there're enough trolls in the world to cure him, even back then!

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #14905 on: March 14, 2017, 05:15:18 pm »
lmao!

I don't remember the troll dolls first.  We had just the heads and hair, that you put on top of a pencil.  You would put the pencil between your hands, and then rub them back and forth, making the pencil and head spin, so when you stopped, the hair was a complete mess.

Later, the dolls appeared.   A few of them had "gems" in their stomachs, and you were supposed to be able to ask for wishes on the gems.

Oh, they are some fancy trolls!

We just had the plain ol' regular ones.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #14906 on: March 14, 2017, 06:32:16 pm »
LOL  America has fancy trolls!!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #14907 on: March 15, 2017, 09:35:37 am »
I'm not sure there're enough trolls in the world to cure him, even back then!

That's like another joke I heard on the night of the inauguration. I was in the liquor store buying a bottle of Old Rose wine. I asked the cashier what people were buying to drink while watching the inauguration. She looked around and said, "I don't think there's enough alcohol in the world ..."

I put it on Facebook and maybe Twitter, and everybody thought it was funny, so next time I saw her I said, "Remember when I asked you what people were drinking on Inauguration Night?" She did, and quoted herself. I told her I'd posted it, and now we're friends!  :D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #14908 on: March 15, 2017, 10:16:47 am »
On Monday one of our local TV weather reporters broadcast a map showing how many bottles of wine it was predicted that people would need to get through yesterday's snowstorm.  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #14909 on: March 15, 2017, 03:20:57 pm »

That's like another joke I heard on the night of the inauguration. I was in the liquor store buying a bottle of Old Rose wine. I asked the cashier what people were buying to drink while watching the inauguration. She looked around and said, "I don't think there's enough alcohol in the world ..."

I put it on Facebook and maybe Twitter, and everybody thought it was funny, so next time I saw her I said, "Remember when I asked you what people were drinking on Inauguration Night?" She did, and quoted herself. I told her I'd posted it, and now we're friends!  :D

That's a great story!

So, at least one good thing came out of that inauguration!  ;D