Author Topic: Some neat changes to Radio One 10/04  (Read 10926 times)

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Some neat changes to Radio One 10/04
« on: October 04, 2007, 11:38:30 am »
I been workin' real hard over the past week on the playlist for our Radio One station.  I think you'll definitely notice a difference when you tune in.   ;D

If you haven't tuned in for a while, I highly recommend tuning in and checking it out.    Listen for a good hour or so or more.  Let me know what you think?

Later on I'll reveal what I've done.  ;)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
Re: Some neat changes to Radio One 10/04
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 03:25:21 pm »
I been workin' real hard over the past week on the playlist for our Radio One station.  I think you'll definitely notice a difference when you tune in.   ;D

If you haven't tuned in for a while, I highly recommend tuning in and checking it out.    Listen for a good hour or so or more.  Let me know what you think?

Later on I'll reveal what I've done.  ;)
I listened Wednesday night for an hour or so.
I noticed some new songs tht I really liked.
I'll tune in tonight too!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline nic

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • No man is an island
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 01:35:44 am »
 :(  I've only had the bare minimum of an internet connection for the last 6 weeks & won't get it sorted out til another 6 weeks (moving about) so I can't listen at the mo. At first it was ok having a break from the net but now I am missing my BBM stuff like crazy  >:(  Still, I will check in properly as soon as I can.
Old Brokeback got us good and it sure ain't over

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 01:48:48 am »
So, can anyone put their finger on what's different with the station?

;)  ;D

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 06:07:47 pm »

Well I dont know what you are seeking for the answer.. But you are making me feel
thirty again..all this music from that time period is making me very nostalgic.  I love love love it....
         Thanks once again darlin...Makes me want ta slow dance all night long.......................

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 07:28:48 pm »

I just want to say how much i am enjoying your Colin Ray tracs..I dearly love him..one of my personal favorites

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 07:50:17 pm »

Is your new changes?  You are adding a lot of music from the corresponding time period.
It seems that way to me...of course I love it...it takes me back...

Beautiful mind

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 07:59:12 pm »
Yea I remember some talk some time ago about creating a 1963 atmosphere by replaying the playlist of what might have been available to Jack & Ennis in their place & time. If it were pop music, I'd be able to offer up a play list (can still do that if you want - based on the Billboard top 100 30 song of the time), but I think Wyoming was playing more of a coutry top 30 list, and I'm no expert on that subject.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 08:32:51 pm »

Horse love is my very favorite favorite piece of music of all that you play...And I love many of them..but that piece.  Tells the entire story of Jack and Ennis in that short little piece of music.  After I went to see the movie..there was the soundtrack going thru my head...I had to go out and find the cd...but it occurs to me...that is the piece that kept going thru my head...I was haunted by it..it kept circling my mind.  It would not let me go...It made me cry, it made me love it all the most...

Beautiful mind