Author Topic: The Amazing Race (Now Season 25 chat)  (Read 387827 times)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: The Amazing Race Season 12
« Reply #120 on: January 02, 2008, 03:11:48 pm »
If it is ok with everyone I am going to reset the poll for the remaining teams....now that we see how they are doing and half our choices have been eliminated!

Good idea, Jess, though I don't know who I'll root for.  No one that's left really floats my boat.  Too bad Kynt and Vyxsin stumbled.  :(
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Wishes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #121 on: January 02, 2008, 06:47:03 pm »
Well I just watched the last two episodes on Youtube. So sorry to see the goths go. I will miss them. If only they had U-turned the couple (what's their names) they probably would not have come in last.

Two good episodes anyway.  :)

injest

« Reply #122 on: January 02, 2008, 09:04:19 pm »
ok! the poll has been reset!!

everyone pick your team for the end run!!!

injest

« Reply #123 on: January 02, 2008, 09:06:35 pm »
Hi Rlpcac!!

gonna choose your champions??

I love the Amazing Race...I have watched all of them..

(welcome to Bettermost!!)

injest

« Reply #124 on: January 02, 2008, 09:07:30 pm »
ok I went with TK and Rachel...they seem to get along better then the others.

Offline Rlpcac

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #125 on: January 02, 2008, 09:17:33 pm »
Hello All I"m Rick,

This is my first post and really don't know what the heck I'm doing here, but "i am a huge fan of the Amazing Race" probably the best show on tv for so many reasons.  First of all for the educational info, the culture, the people, the geography and history.  Then for the shear beauty of the land, even when they went to Vietnam I was shocked at how beautiful it was, I would have expected rice patties, and thatched roof hurs etc. Of course the couples are interesting, even Boton Rob and Amber, who left their injured competitors behind when their safari jeep went off the road, and crashed. I'm not good with names, but the blond girl and the good looking guy who argue all the time will probably win this season, they are firerce competitors. The guy with the long hair and his cute girlfriend will finish second. You would think that if I was such a huge fan I would probably know everyone's name LOL.  Would love to hear from other huge fans, and straighten me out on their names!

injest

« Reply #126 on: January 02, 2008, 09:24:12 pm »
Hello All I"m Rick,

This is my first post and really don't know what the heck I'm doing here, but "i am a huge fan of the Amazing Race" probably the best show on tv for so many reasons.  First of all for the educational info, the culture, the people, the geography and history.  Then for the shear beauty of the land, even when they went to Vietnam I was shocked at how beautiful it was, I would have expected rice patties, and thatched roof hurs etc. Of course the couples are interesting, even Boton Rob and Amber, who left their injured competitors behind when their safari jeep went off the road, and crashed. I'm not good with names, but the blond girl and the good looking guy who argue all the time will probably win this season, they are firerce competitors. The guy with the long hair and his cute girlfriend will finish second. You would think that if I was such a huge fan I would probably know everyone's name LOL.  Would love to hear from other huge fans, and straighten me out on their names!

Jennifer and Nathan!!

TK and Rachel!! (my pick for the winner!)

Hi Rick! Glad to see you unlurk.

like I said I have loved the Amazing Race since the first one. It doesn't have that 'humiliation' factor so many other reality shows have. The challenges are interesting and the scenery is unbelievable!!

My two favorite places were the Victorian Falls (on the very first one) and the little huts in Tunsania?? where Star Wars was filmed!!

injest

« Reply #127 on: January 02, 2008, 09:25:58 pm »
and don't worry I don't remember names very well either.....I only know them now cause they are down to two couples! LOL!! (the other two are parent/child duos)

Offline Wishes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #128 on: January 03, 2008, 04:46:55 pm »
Hi Rick. Welcome.  :) I'm not so great with names either.

And I'm voting TK and Rachel to win.

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #129 on: January 03, 2008, 06:01:46 pm »
 I voted for TK and Rachel.  They've actually been my faves from the start.  Well, them and Kynt and Vyxsin.  I just think they both seem like genuinely nice people and TK is such a cutie! (even though he can't tie a knot, lol!).  I have no idea who will win, this is just who I wish did win.