Author Topic: New Greenlea Tale: The Rookie  (Read 140376 times)

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
Re: New Greenlea Tale: The Rookie
« Reply #220 on: January 30, 2008, 02:27:07 pm »
four WHOLE days.  In the life of a 24 year old that is interminable!!!

Indeed!  And we're not talking about just any 24 year old - we're talking about our Naughty Nicky!  ;D

Chapter 41
 (I personally think that Nick just needs to learn that when Jeremy has had a "bad" day at the office, he needs to meet him at the front door with those non-police issue restraints & get his focus back on what's really important!  ;))

Like Fabienne, I zeroed in on this, too, Fran!  LOL!  And, you know I've been thinking about those very retraints (yes, I am that pathetic) ever since Ellery peeked in the toy drawer and the new ones weren't there.  Maybe Nicky beat Colson to the store and got the last pair!  LOL! 

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #221 on: January 30, 2008, 02:45:09 pm »
SPOILER

You know, I went home yesterday, determined to see Nicky pounce on our hard working rookie at the door, and lo and behold, Jeremy was too tired!  So once more my characters took the plot out of my hands!

“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline frantic65

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • "Tell me what you want, boy."
« Reply #222 on: January 30, 2008, 02:58:40 pm »
Indeed!  And we're not talking about just any 24 year old - we're talking about our Naughty Nicky!  ;D

Like Fabienne, I zeroed in on this, too, Fran!  LOL!  And, you know I've been thinking about those very retraints (yes, I am that pathetic) ever since Ellery peeked in the toy drawer and the new ones weren't there.  Maybe Nicky beat Colson to the store and got the last pair!  LOL! 

Marie

Well I was just thinking that playing with toys 'n stuff like that always calms Ellery down, so it might work for Jeremy too!!! Did you think I was hinting at having Louise write some kinky sex into the story???  ??? ??? ;)
You're the love of my life
And the breath in my prayers
Take my hand, lead me there

I can't forget the taste of your mouth
From your lips the heavens pour out
I can't forget when we are one
With you alone I am free

~~Santana~~Love of My Life

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #223 on: January 30, 2008, 03:20:37 pm »
Well I was just thinking that playing with toys 'n stuff like that always calms Ellery down, so it might work for Jeremy too!!! Did you think I was hinting at having Louise write some kinky sex into the story???  ??? ??? ;)

Oh my! Perish the thought!  ;)
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #224 on: January 30, 2008, 03:31:58 pm »

Oh my! Perish the thought!  ;)

Yes, perish the thought!  I'll have you know that I was merely concerned for the small business proprietors in town -just hoping that our boys our doing their part to the keep the economy of Tourmaline moving along by patronizing the local shopkeepers!    ;)   ;D
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #225 on: January 30, 2008, 03:36:00 pm »

Yes, perish the thought!  I'll have you know that I was merely concerned for the small business proprietors in town -just hoping that our boys our doing their part to the keep the economy of Tourmaline moving along by patronizing the local shopkeepers!    ;)   ;D

Of course you were!  ;D And you were only talking about buying muffins, right?
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #226 on: January 30, 2008, 04:44:18 pm »
Of course you were!  ;D And you were only talking about buying muffins, right?

Umm, yeah....uh.... YEAH!  Muffins, that's it!  I was talking about muffins.  For Ellery's weight gain and all.   ;)  :laugh:

Offline frantic65

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • "Tell me what you want, boy."
« Reply #227 on: January 30, 2008, 05:03:40 pm »
Umm, yeah....uh.... YEAH!  Muffins, that's it!  I was talking about muffins.  For Ellery's weight gain and all.   ;)  :laugh:

Well -you all were being chamber of commercy & health conscious but I'll own up to thinkin' naughty thoughts!! I blame it all on those edited chapters of LFA that Louise has been churning out. There was some smokin' hawt smex going on in Tourmaline that summer! lol!!
You're the love of my life
And the breath in my prayers
Take my hand, lead me there

I can't forget the taste of your mouth
From your lips the heavens pour out
I can't forget when we are one
With you alone I am free

~~Santana~~Love of My Life

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #228 on: January 30, 2008, 06:07:47 pm »

Well -you all were being chamber of commercy & health conscious but I'll own up to thinkin' naughty thoughts!! I blame it all on those edited chapters of LFA that Louise has been churning out. There was some smokin' hawt smex going on in Tourmaline that summer! lol!!

that is very true, Fran. I see you are reading along, too.  Colson got himself so worked up on his trip away from his man that he had to experiment when he got home!  Or as Ellerz put it so succinctly it was "the ride of his life!"
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #229 on: January 30, 2008, 06:38:27 pm »

"chamber of commercy"  LOL!  You ain't kidding about smokin' hawt - damn but those two boys were letting loose a lot of pent-up desires that summer....   :o

.... Or as Ellery put it so succinctly it was "the ride of his life!"

Ah, yes - a hell of a ride that was....still fresh in my mind  ;D

Damn, Louise - with all this talk, somebody in Tourmaline needs to break into their toy drawers right quick! LOL!

Marie