Author Topic: Stephen Gyllenhaal (Jake's dad) new poetry book and Q&A  (Read 2404 times)

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Stephen Gyllenhaal (Jake's dad) new poetry book and Q&A
« on: May 16, 2006, 04:27:10 pm »
Hey guys,

I haven't been login in much lately so I don't know if this was posted already. I just read that Stephen Gyllenhaal, (Jake's dad) is lauching a poetry book soon, and wants to make contact with his readers. Well, Britpopbaby, the owner of Jakewatch blog has offered to send whatever question you might have to his publisher, for him to answer. Check it out, under "A Jake Watch Exclusive" http://jakegyllenhaalwatch.blogspot.com/

I haven't read any of his work but I'm posting this in case some of you have.  Asking questions to authors can be quite helpful to understand their work, so if he is offering, take the chance. I had the chance to ask a few questions to Gabriel Garcia Marquez once, and he replied. It was exciting! and helpful.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Sophia

• Your elbows, try to lick them
Re: Stephen Gyllenhaal (Jake's dad) new poetry book and Q&A
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 12:36:31 pm »
 New working projects, for instants, Grassroots and Yellow kite. Wonder if Jake will contribute?

[youtube=425,350]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Offline Sophia

• Your elbows, try to lick them
Re: Stephen Gyllenhaal (Jake's dad) new poetry book and Q&A
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 12:58:30 pm »
gyllenhaal directing

[youtube=425,350]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]