Author Topic: The ORIGINAL 1000+ Posts Club  (Read 4528375 times)

Offline henrypie

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: The 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2006, 09:54:58 am »
I'm teetering on the verge of "Brokeback Got Me Good," which is like a 60-year-old teetering on the verge of puberty.... or something.  My metaphors don't come out so good before my full ration of coffee.....

Closer, closer.

vkm91941

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2006, 01:47:20 pm »
Up to 905...hmmmmm  :laugh:

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2006, 01:54:13 pm »
Up to 905...hmmmmm  :laugh:

Well, with Brandon gone AWOL, it's a race between you and Mandy.  I would like to see someone hits that 1000+ status :D.

Ok, I have to stop trashing this thread now.  Wonder what Phillip would say  ::).

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2006, 05:05:05 pm »
They're actually a sort of dark violet.....most of them.  I got a basket of wild maine berries oncer that were actually BLUE

God, people actually agree with me here! :o Normally when I bring this up(which is surprisingly alot of times) people tend to think they are blue and not purple(although as you pointed out, Vic, there are the odd acceptions). Believe me I have gone into some REALLY deep conversations, almost verging on asking the questions about the meaning of life, that originally started as an innocent conversation about Blueberries. :laugh:
You watch, in a few minutes someone will tell me that they are Blue and force me to get on my "Blueberries are Purple" band-wagon again.

Oh look at that, I am now on 595, all this Blueberry talk is doing wonders for my numbers! ;D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2006, 05:29:36 pm »
Whoa, I'm getting up there; I'll soon have the new status.  ;D

Ditto to Leslie. I owe many of my posts to the NC-17 thread!

Vic, it's on beeotch! I can throw a mighty punch! And my bitch-slaps are fierce ;)

:-*

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2006, 05:32:17 pm »
Vic, it's on beeotch! I can throw a mighty punch! And my bitch-slaps are fierce ;)

:-*

ROFL.....I'd pay money to see that!  ;D

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2006, 05:36:27 pm »

I bet you would! DIRTY BOY! Oh look at that I have gone up to 598, only 2 more posts and I am in the 600's and catching up with you. So don't underestimate the Beckala, I am young but as quick as a cat. Meeeeeow! :laugh:
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2006, 05:40:49 pm »

lol! Vic, you up for making some money? I am! I wanna save up for a trip  ;D
I can't promise I won't kick yer bum, tho!  ;)

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2006, 05:43:12 pm »
I can't promise I won't kick yer bum, tho!  ;)

All the better!  LOL  :o

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2006, 05:47:51 pm »
Yay I am on 6001! I am catching up in Lightnin' speed! ;D