Author Topic: Re: Notes for Janice!!  (Read 439221 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Notes for Janice!!
« Reply #300 on: February 17, 2008, 04:33:49 pm »

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #301 on: February 17, 2008, 04:48:34 pm »
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline underdown

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • aka... Rob
« Reply #302 on: February 17, 2008, 11:05:29 pm »
            Hey Rob nice of you to stop by.  I am not sure of the timing, but I was delighted
to hear from you.  And guess what.  The Vagina Monologues is a play, and it is funny and
serious and informative.  It has a lot of very [plays with in a play]  And Janice lowers voice no one will know you clicked it but you.   Its ok to go on and listen to them.  Might be something
you would like to know there.  But if you choose not to do so.  Your choice.  I would never
pressure anyone to do anything they felt uncomfortable doing.

I am very sorry to hear you are sad, and down.  I know it is very bad to lose a friend.
heres a hug for you................{{{{{{{{{{Rob}}}}}}}}}}}

Aha, well, if no-one will ever know.  ;D

Thanks for the hug, J.   I'm not sad and down about losing friend. Maybe a little numb, but I had to make the decision, so do feel a little bit anxious for her. Her daughter was very anti because they have only had each other for a long time, and were extremely close, but their relationship was suffering. Not a good situation. Oh well, we weren't that close anyway.

Hey, is everyone having trouble with chat? I don't go in there. Only because my typing is so slow it would hold everyone up ... or by the time I wrote something they'd have gone home. Plus, the security software checks everything, and some of the letters don't register on the page, so I have to keep back-tracking to fix it.

Hope everything is OK with you. How is your family?
Are you recovering from all the sadness?

I guess it must be great being your own moderator. It did seem a bit funny before, people not having that ownership of their own blog.
Hope you're not toooo tough  ;)

Thinking of you,
Rob  :)

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #303 on: February 18, 2008, 12:01:34 pm »
Good Morning Dear Friend.  I hope you had a good weekend.  I think you know about the new addition to our family.  An 07 Seabring.  I feel so free today just knowing that my car is in the driveway and I can go and do anything I want again.  Yay!!   Its back to the Y for me.  Of course this also means I have to run all the errands to keep the household functioning, but thats fine.  Bob wakes up early, works hard, and drives back and forth to the office and home in sometimes grueling traffic.  I dont mind the errands so much.  Got lots to do though.  I am looking forward to seeing you in chat later today.  Love you sweetie!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #304 on: February 18, 2008, 02:11:23 pm »

Morning to the whole of Bettermost.  I have hopes that the days will be better now.
I have belief that it will.  I am trying to move on and let the past be over.  We will see.  we will
see.  I have chosen to " let be. " Will see how that goes.  Sorry I have been such a downer lately.

I promise to do better from now on.  It is beautiful and sunny here today.  the sky is
full of light clouds scattered from place to place.  The storms "coming in from the Pacific" are not advancing
today so far.  It seems that maybe spring may be coming.  Maybe so. 
           Good morning Rob, i am glad you are feeling ok now.  Chuck love the sweet little note.
I love you too.  Dev what can i say.  You guys have a sweet ride now for sure.  Hope everything
goes well from now on for you.   I look forward to seeing you again.  You know what to do
just whistle.

Beautiful mind

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #305 on: February 18, 2008, 03:10:22 pm »
 :-*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #306 on: February 19, 2008, 08:05:58 pm »

Interesting factoid. from msnbc news

For the love of God, get it on!
Pastor tells married couples to make time for hanky-panky every day

Video
  Florida church issues sex challenge
Feb. 19: A Florida church challenges its married members to have sex each day for 30 days. WFLA's Katie Most viewed on msnbc.com
Doctors group backs medical marijuana

YBOR CITY, Fla. - A southwest Florida church issued a challenge for its married members this past Sunday: Hanky-panky every day. Relevant Church head pastor Paul Wirth says the 50 percent divorce rate was the catalyst for The 30-Day Sex Challenge.

"And that's no different for people who attend church," Wirth said. "Sometimes life gets in the way. Our jobs get in the way."

Oh, and the flip side of the challenge? No rolling in the sheets for the unwed.

Church member Tim Jones and his fiancée agreed to take on the challenge, though he acknowledges it'll be a tough month. But he added: "I think it's worth trying to find out other things about each other."

Beautiful mind

Offline Delmardeb

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #307 on: February 21, 2008, 12:33:10 am »
Hey Janice,

Hope everything is going well with you and your family. I feel a little better today and I thank you for those words of encouragement!

Love ya,

Peace,

Debbie

For how long? As long as we can ride it; ain't no reins on this one.

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #308 on: February 21, 2008, 08:45:26 am »
Janice, that article was in the Tampa Tribune about the Pator's sex challenge to his married couples in Ybor.  Ybor is a big night life hot spot.   The things you see go on there after 10pm, damn!  It resembles the 4th quarter in New Orleans.  Very much fun for the kids.  You know 25 and younger, but it can be just as dangerous.   The streets are blocked off at night as everybody, a mob, walks down the middle of the brick roads.  7th avenue is lined with exotic clothing and accessory stores, clubs, tattoo parlors, Theatres and restaurants.   Whenever we have out of town friends or family visit who like to party, we take them go to Ybor.    :)

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #309 on: February 21, 2008, 09:17:28 am »
Good Morining Janice,

Did you see the eclipse last night? I was too tired to go look at it. I've seen 'em before.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."