Author Topic: Any Younger fans  (Read 8767 times)

Offline "Joseph Golden"

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Dozy embrace solidified in his memory
Re: Any Younger fans
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2008, 12:22:38 pm »
Yes, it is hard to step away from one's first crush! Guess, we (or many do) all take turn doing that! And try to find others for friendship,  possibly, etc.; even for lust too maybe!! Right, 15 is too young!! You will find someone your age, and that might be more rewarding!!

It's nothing big, and i don't want it to be. I'm just enjoying the attention, One day he'll be at the same point i am. I also feel a lot of Empathy for him. His a confident kid, And he flirts with guys. He never flirts with girls. It just scares the shit out of me that he could get to brave with the wrong person. I don't want him to experience some of the things I've experienced. The love side. I hope he gets that. But can you imagine what a a town like mine could do to this boy. :o :o :o :o :o

So flirting with me is a good thing, I wont allow it to go further. But i want to in the same way take him under my wing. Showing him how to survive. :'(

He reminds me of what i was like at his age (Before i was "bashed") If something like that happens to him it could destroy him. It nearly did me.

I'm on a mission.............

Since you have an interest in script writing, are you thinking of entering such a school??

na, I'd like to enter a more broader range of writing. Not just scripts. I'm writing a script ATM. Its a gay love story between to teens. That get torn apart. But years later meet back up only to realise that the world is a lot more evil that they imagined.
So it's about them defying Societies Conformity's. Finding a place to Love each over.

But i haven't worked on it in a while. I'm having trouble concentrate.  :-\

To much stuff stuck in this stuffed ducks mind.  ::)

Hugs!!

[Melb_boy88, Loves cyber hugs  ;D]
Don’t lie, don’t try to fool me, Ennis. I know what it means. Jack Twist? Jack Nasty.

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2008, 01:41:42 pm »
Thanks melb!

Well said. You make my day. I even laughed. Glad to be reading your comments as some have sense of humour too!!

Will be looking forward to read that story you started! Keep on it. A professional writer struggles and keep on going his batteries, ha ha!! I think... it is even like creating as I do a painting: you try and try, and at times succeed!!

So far, you give clues to better life as gay youth in your story?

Hugs!

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • LCARS
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2008, 03:30:22 pm »
I'm just curious. I'd love to hear a younger perspective of the film.

None of my friends like it, There all pretty Narrow minded and didn't like the movie cause it wasn't what they expected.

D.L. is 26 and he is kinda bored now with BM. I'm 51 and am still deeply affected. We've watched the movie together and he just hugs me as I go thru the memories of my time with Chris. I wish you all the best in finding your happiness.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2008, 07:20:18 pm »
Melb, hi again!!

Like brokeplex says: D.L. is 26 and he is kinda bored now with BM. I'm 51 and am still deeply affected. We've watched the movie together and he just hugs me as I go thru the memories of my time with Chris. I wish you all the best in finding your happiness.

Melb may I say, brokeplex's present buddy is D.L. and maybe you do not know that Chris was his former one but he has past away. The stories of both of his buddies are very interesting and helped me!! Maybe you would be interested in those too??

Awaiting your news,
hugs!

Offline "Joseph Golden"

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2008, 01:54:30 am »
Will be looking forward to read that story you started! Keep on it. A professional writer struggles and keep on going his batteries, ha ha!! I think... it is even like creating as I do a painting: you try and try, and at times succeed!!

I spent  a good amount of time on it after i wrote my MSG to you, I was writing the reunion scene which was sad/good to write. Its so interesting, I have this list of characteristics so i can into there lives and understand my characters, In a way i spend a large amount of time acting like them. So that part in many ways is hard. Its gets pretty emotional to causes the pain i have to. I get hurt at the same time.

Melb may I say, brokeplex's present buddy is D.L. and maybe you do not know that Chris was his former one but he has past away. The stories of both of his buddies are very interesting and helped me!! Maybe you would be interested in those too??

This confuses me, i dont know what you mean?  ???

So far, you give clues to better life as gay youth in your story?

Yes, they do make different decisions in life that i would have made. That's because they are fictional characters and have nothing to do with my life.

Better - No, I dont think there story is better. Its heartbreaking, I'm beginning to believe there is no such thing as a happy gay ending. Most of the stories i hear about are devastating. People who have made mistakes, been used or been killed.
So i'm not going to make my story happy, I'd be lying if that's what i wrote/felt. I want this story to come from my heart. So it needs to be full of Melancholy and delirium. But have such great moments of Love.

Also, Society needs to change, Its not happening yet, People are still prejudice. Some countries still kill homosexuals. Some countries put them away forever. Almost every continent have a Gay related hate crime every hour, I think. Some one is called a "Faggot" in a school yard every minute school is on. Nothing is changing.

Annie Proulx wrote a story about "The destructive effects of rural homophobia" One year later. 30 minutes from her house. Matthew Shepard was brutally tortured, left on a french to die, Like he was a warning of what happens to his kind in Wyoming. He died because to "Boys" who weren't on drugs, Seduced him to rob him, which they only got twenty dollers.

This is what happens to our kind, i learnt that a 10. I was reminded of that a 17. Society needs to learn and change. So they need to be continuily remind of "The destructive effects of rural homophobia" But they need to learn also this stems from parents and there ideals. The nonacceptance for change. The ignorance, There fear.

Happiness is something me and my characters will find in societies change of there conformities. What i fear is that will be never.....

This Mattew Sheperd,
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 04:46:51 am by melb_boy88 »
Don’t lie, don’t try to fool me, Ennis. I know what it means. Jack Twist? Jack Nasty.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2008, 12:49:24 pm »
Thanks melb!

I like your ideas and ideal about your story. And about your life.

Would it somehow be better to end your story with happiness by a gay man or gay men... or some at least?? The reason for that is like you said, endings are sad like the murder of a gay man because he was a gay man! We gay men need happy endings too, I say!

There are some happy gay men... and those lives need to be written about, surely! Maybe you could find out some such happy stories, and include that or those in your sad ending, as mutilple endings?? At least in the core of the story??

And since you are 19, get to know such stories as yours too?? Including yours, certainly in your present life and just before??

Much can be done, right?

Hugs!

Offline "Joseph Golden"

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2008, 12:57:25 pm »
Yes, i believe we deserve a happy ending, And i have considered doing that in my story. But sometimes i just cant see to see how i can do this.
I see happiness, but i dont feel it, i want to have it, but it's to far gone.....

I want my story to be happy, i want to show people that even though there's so much hate. There is happiness in the most pures form. It's delicate, yet fragile. Unknowable, yet sort after..........

What i want my story to do, When i was 11, Society was forced to evaluate the current conformity's and look at what we have become. Then at 17, Brokeback did it again.

Slowly but surely we are making progress, I want my story to kick society back in the guts. where it hurts.

Again, I just dont see the light where the light should be...............

Offline Artiste

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2008, 01:21:08 pm »
Thanks melb!

Light is and  can be always more fascinating than darkness. Here, mother always prefers and enjoys more a sunny day!! She is right!!

There is always light which can be more and more, as it is there to be captured and to be INCREASED if you want, but too darkness is  in everyone's life and even in nature as tempests!
Note and see tempests as well as tranquility landscapes in the paintings I created?? Both usually there in the SAME painting!!

The duality is in every person, I find!! That is what makes it interesting, but to what degree... that depends on many factors, Some factors you mentioned, and others you will discover more and more, just like you are discovery light(s) as happiness in many ways like work, like courage, etc., which are beneficials to living amiably!! Your composing, writing, helps you and I, and will help others too to seek and be better in life!!

You have to think to increase light to become happiness!! And work at it even daily I say.

Habits also help, but bad ones can destroy... it seems to me like smoking, boozing, drugs, hate... ones!! Good habits are great... you will accent those too and mainly in your story?

Glad always to read your news,

hugs Melb!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2008, 02:50:27 pm »
I'm 26 - does this count as younger!?

Welcome!!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Artiste

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2008, 06:16:29 pm »
You are too young, Kelda!

Tell us your secrets!

Hugs!