Author Topic: Is Jack still alive?  (Read 25871 times)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Is Jack still alive?
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2008, 10:04:54 pm »
O.K Artiste I give in!!!!

BBM2 featuring JAKE AND ARTISTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now all you have to do is persuade Proulx to write a sequel, whenyou have done that, I will contact Jake and see if he is available !!!!!!!

Fiona xx

P.S I want to film the more risque scenes or the deal is off

Offline elomelo

• Sr. Ranch Hand
    • My Fanfiction
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2008, 01:14:08 pm »
 ;D

Well, well, Artiste it is then!

But I have to say Ennis can't really be replaced since Heath played his role so well.

Buttttt Jake is well...*trails off* :) :) :)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2008, 11:12:29 am »
Thanks Fiona!

You made my starting to be happy because you are saying:

P.S I want to film the more risque scenes or the deal is off 

Fiona, to that I laugh, and am still lauging, gladly!!

Wish I could have that power to give you... oh yes!! Be assured that if ever this film happens with moi, yes me, I will do my utmost best to get you behind the camera for those scenes!!

And why not toi, yes you in them scenes too?? As Jack's (twin) lover? At least?

Au revoir,
hugs! I still have a smile on, thinking aboiut what you say!! Your suggestion is GREAT!!

Offline optom3

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2008, 12:22:29 pm »
Thanks Fiona!

You made my starting to be happy because you are saying:.........

Fiona, to that I laugh, and am still lauging, gladly!!

Wish I could have that power to give you... oh yes!! Be assured that if ever this film happens with moi, yes me, I will do my utmost best to get you behind the camera for those scenes!!

And why not toi, yes you in them scenes too?? As Jack's (twin) lover? At least?

Au revoir,
hugs! I still have a smile on, thinking aboiut what you say!! Your suggestion is GREAT!!

You know what they say Artiste, one good turn deserves another,
you were so kind to send those flowers when I was having such a bad day,so I thougt I woul return the favor and cheer you up!!!!!

Besides which you are so stubborn about BBM2!!!!!!!!!! (smile) that I thought I might as well just give in greacefully.

Of course I am no saint, and so by givng in, my reward had to be the filming of the more risque scenes, but I'm liking your suggestion of participating even more.!!!!!!

Let me just run that by my husband--------- Ah well looks like that's a no then !!!!! judging by the assortment of anglo- saxon expletives he seems to be muttering.!!!!!!!

xxx Fiona

Offline Artiste

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2008, 02:07:16 pm »
Thanks optom (Fiona)!

Boy, this makes me smile:
  Let me just run that by my husband--------- Ah well looks like that's a no then !!!!! judging by the assortment of anglo- saxon expletives he seems to be muttering.!!!!!!!

I am laughing and laughing, and laughing!! Can you write down his words or thoughts, maybe?? - dare I ask??  I can just envisage your husband being puzzled by that!! Pray that he is glad and smiling about it!!

So, he would not let you be an star with Jake G.? It's a pity! ha! ha! Instead of such a risqué sex scene, maybe he will let you kiss Jake G. as Jack or as Jack's twin?? What do you prefer?? ha! ha! I am still smiling asking you this!

I want Jack to be still alive... if ever an BM II is made or at least his forgotten twin!! I pray for that!! Do you think that Jack had a twin?

Au revoir,
hugs!! P.S. Look at my other thread about FUN in the BM movie and join me in making a clip?

Offline optom3

« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2008, 04:53:57 pm »
Thanks optom (Fiona)!

Boy, this makes me smile:....

I am laughing and laughing, and laughing!! Can you write down his words or thoughts, maybe?? - dare I ask??  I can just envisage your husband being puzzled by that!! Pray that he is glad and smiling about it!!

So, he would not let you be an star with Jake G.? It's a pity! ha! ha! Instead of such a risqué sex scene, maybe he will let you kiss Jake G. as Jack or as Jack's twin?? What do you prefer?? ha! ha! I am still smiling asking you this!

I want Jack to be still alive... if ever an BM II is made or at least his forgotten twin!! I pray for that!! Do you think that Jack had a twin?

Au revoir,
hugs!! P.S. Look at my other thread about FUN in the BM movie and join me in making a clip?

Artiste you are truly one of a kind.I want to come and live on your planet!!!!!!!

Does whisky flow in the streams over on planet Artiste!!! If so I'm booking me a flight!!!!

As for husband he thinks I have completely lost the plot, over BBM.  I was telling him about the post as I thought it was amusing, and obviously was not being serious.I mean I am old enough to be Jakes Mom. !!!!! His words were along the lines of, f--k that for a game of soldiers.He then expressed concern that I was losing my grip on reality. (I lost that a long time ago, reality sucks)

I tried to lighten the mood by saying I would be quite happy to have f--king game with some soldiers.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That went down rather like a lead balloon.

He is still recovering from the fact that my eldest son was suspended from the school bus for putting on lipstick and blowing a kiss at the female driver.

Me I wet myself laughing.as 1) he had done an atrocious job of the lipstick(memo to self,must show him better technique) 2) I actually thought it was funny and 3) most importantly,it shows he is recovering from the "girl incident" and is more relaxed.
Plus its no big deal as it is me who will have to ferry him to school not him!!!!

Husband  has an English public boy sense of humour,so we do not often laugh at the same things.

But don't let me give you completely the wrong impression,he did book me tickets to see the Gay version of Swan lake. Which was AMAZING. All  the swans were stunning men.Just in tights and ballet shoes.naked torsos and soooooooooo  fit. A wonderful performance. Which you should go to see if you ever get the chance.

Have to say he did not realise when booking it that it was the gay version,but he sat through it.
In fact the very fact that he has taken me to many ballets is a big plus in my book.I know lots of straight men who would not be caught dead at a ballet.

So let me know the adress of planet Artiste, where Jack is still alive,BBM2 is going to be made.I am going to lose 25 years, and star as Jacks twin sister,in raunchy scenes ,and I will be there in the blink of an eyelid !!!!! In fact if you could just see your way to inventing a time machine so that Heath is still alive,I will be there,even quicker.

I know I am asking a lot here and it is probably a bit of a tall order,but I have every confidence in you,over there on planet Artiste .So I am going to be generous and give you say,oh a couple of days to get it all fixed.Any problems with the time machine, I hear Michael Fox is a bit of a whiz at that sort of thing.So I am sure a quick call to him will sort that out.

By the way being of Scottish ancestry,I much prefer scotch to whisky and with a just a bit of ice.

xxxxxxxx  Fiona

Offline Artiste

« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2008, 06:45:57 pm »
Thanks very much Fiona!

I can barely type since I am laughing (so very hard and continuously) with the wonderful fun you did in your post!

Have to say he did not realise when booking it that it was the gay version,but he sat through it.
In fact the very fact that he has taken me to many ballets is a big plus in my book.I know lots of straight men who would not be caught dead at a ballet.

Hope that  you have a pic of your husband with him there at the ballet looking at those hunks!
I am so very much laughing so hard, that I am choking!

And your lipsticked chap giving a kiss to his bus driver, wow - fun too! Glad that he feels better!! You too!!

If I would have time, I would create a painting of your husband in front of those hunks!

But for now, here is one painting of mine I created for an exhibition last year which was to be in an art centre in Brazil, since I thought that the brazilians would like such fairies stories! But that painting was sent instead to France, wow was I surprised! Can you imagine it in a cathedral which was built like 600 years ago and with stain glass of religious saints!! ?? Wow! I did not know that was that, and I just found out about it by my agent last November when I helped her at her Fall Salon she does yearly for others and moi!!

I exhibited that Deux Diables painting in Montreal and Quebec City in art galeries last September and October, and the public was surprised by it, and they asked... and then they laughed and laughed!! I was waiting for an old lady to tell me that I was a devil too!! - But I do not remember that one among other so special ladies!! Some viewers asked me, but their tails are so long?? And they laughed and laughed!!

My agent tells me that the French loved it too, finding it whimsical! I did think that likely they would not appreciate it, but I guess some had seen La cage aux folles!!

Yes, will you be possibly Ennis's sister? Or dare I say Lureen's or Elma?? I can see you kiss Jack's twin, yes!! Would you add lipstick on Jack or Jack's twin??

Au revoir,
hugs! P.S. Here is the pic of Two Devils. Sorry can NOT find it alone. This pic was it when exhibited in an art gallery last year!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2008, 06:48:04 pm »
My paintings, each do special tricks!!

Like a magician, I am, viewers tell me.

See?

Hugs!

Offline HerrKaiser

« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2008, 07:24:17 pm »
Believe it or not, a former member here once opined elsewhere online that Jack did not die at all, but moved on from Lureen, his family, and Ennis for that matter, and Lureen and Mr. and Mrs. Twist concocted and repeated the tire-explosion story both to save face and to punish Ennis. I found and continue to find this line of speculation outlandish, and nowhere supported in the text of the story (or the evidence of the film either).

Think about the weaknesses of this argument. For starters, there is the returned postcard stamped 'DECEASED'. Furthermore, Lureen includes the details on the body's cremation, the ashes being divided between her and Jack's parents, and the stone being placed in Jack's memory in Childress. That's a lot of detail whose accuracy Ennis could potentially check for himself. This is not to mention the resolve that Mr. Twist shows in placing his half of Jack's ashes in the family plot--another element whose physicality Ennis could conceivably confirm at a future time. Ennis never doubts Lureen's confirmation of Jack's death (that he died, rather than how he died) because he has no reason to do so...and neither, I think, do we. 

Just chiming in here having not followed this earlier. BUT....I know of no post office that would return a letter or card with a "deceased' on it. Lureen would have received all of Jack's mail and the post office would have had nothing to do with it. The fact that it WAS returned to Ennis could suggest that Lureen did it herself.

Her reaction to the realization that Ennis was who he was was, for me, one of the three most pivotal scenes in the film. She got hit with a ton of bricks. At that point, she put 2 and 2 together; her reaction was beautifully acted by Hathaway, and it could have been one of guilt.

Mr. Twist was unaware of anything and would never have been able to determine fact or fiction relative to the ashes.

Jack's departure, if not in death, would be a huge hoax and more than the miracle of resurrection, the affect on Ennis would be my great pleasure!

can we spell Bobby Ewing?  ;D

Offline Artiste

« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2008, 07:39:57 pm »
Thanks very much HerrKaiser!

Boy, did I missed moremojo's detectiveness! Yes, I did! I  miss him and hope that he will come back to us here on Bettermost!

HerrKaiser: you say:
The fact that it WAS returned to Ennis could suggest that Lureen did it herself.

To that, may I say wow, wow!!

So we can presume that Jack is alive??

Au revoir,
hugs!