Author Topic: bettermost's weather station  (Read 26545 times)

Offline forsythia12

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: bettermost's weather station
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2008, 05:32:55 pm »
today is great.  sun is shining and it's about 10 degrees or so.  (50 degrees for you guys  i guess?)

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • LCARS
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2008, 11:32:01 pm »

yes, us folks up here in canada don't like to here that stuff eh!

lol
keep your hot weather problems to yourself!!!!!  lol ;)

gosh I can't win either way  :o

up north you don't want to hear about the great weather we are having now, and you also don't want to hear me complain about the frying pan that Texas turns into in the summer  ???

guess then I won't tell you about the wonderful jog I had today in the sun, temp about 70, the dandelions are everywhere and some bushes are starting to bud

8)  enjoy your cold weather!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2008, 11:37:01 pm »
The high was in the mid-60s here today in Denver!! We're loving this little break from winter!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline forsythia12

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2008, 12:03:37 am »
gosh I can't win either way  :o

up north you don't want to hear about the great weather we are having now, and you also don't want to hear me complain about the frying pan that Texas turns into in the summer  ???

guess then I won't tell you about the wonderful jog I had today in the sun, temp about 70, the dandelions are everywhere and some bushes are starting to bud

8)  enjoy your cold weather!

aw brokeplex.  i was just kidding.  i started this thread to hear about everyone's weather joys and woes.  besides, we need more jogging stories! ;D

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2008, 12:09:44 am »

ok, I feel less guilty now about our good weather.

I have good news, because of the jogging and my new strict diet, I have lost most of the 5 pounds I gained a few weeks back at the Ft Worth stockyard shows! If I can just convince DL to not bring over those salty potato chips and sugary colas! He says he just doesn't like those great colas sweetened with Splenda! I can't tell the diff, but he can.

Offline forsythia12

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2008, 02:14:31 am »
ok, I feel less guilty now about our good weather.

I have good news, because of the jogging and my new strict diet, I have lost most of the 5 pounds I gained a few weeks back at the Ft Worth stockyard shows! If I can just convince DL to not bring over those salty potato chips and sugary colas! He says he just doesn't like those great colas sweetened with Splenda! I can't tell the diff, but he can.

yeah, with this good weather coming here, i feel the need to get more in shape too.  i usually work out at home, so hopefully i'll be ready for bikini weather and short shorts!!!!!!  ;D......but i'm not quite there yet :-\

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2008, 09:20:12 pm »
yeah, with this good weather coming here, i feel the need to get more in shape too.  i usually work out at home, so hopefully i'll be ready for bikini weather and short shorts!!!!!!  ;D......but i'm not quite there yet :-\

it was nice here in Ft Worth today.

while I was jogging in the park, a helicopter flew low over the trail and I looked up and on the side of the copter was an Obama logo, and there was a man who looked like the candidate waving. I think that they may have been scouting for locations for a rally as the election is on Tuesday.

;D

Offline forsythia12

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2008, 09:50:24 pm »
it was nice here in Ft Worth today.

while I was jogging in the park, a helicopter flew low over the trail and I looked up and on the side of the copter was an Obama logo, and there was a man who looked like the candidate waving. I think that they may have been scouting for locations for a rally as the election is on Tuesday.

;D

are you an obama supporter?

it rained here today.   poured rain actually.  it sucked.....but i think we'll be having good weather next week. :)

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2008, 05:26:38 pm »

are you an obama supporter?

it rained here today.   poured rain actually.  it sucked.....but i think we'll be having good weather next week. :)

Really beautiful weather here today, DL and I both went to my fav jogging trail early in the morning. It is supposed to rain and hail here tonight, maybe the same system you suffered thru yesterday.

I was considering voting in the Democratic primary for Obama, just to help block Sen Clinton. But she seems to be cold toast now, so I'll just caucus on the Repub side instead.

Offline forsythia12

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2008, 08:27:34 pm »
Really beautiful weather here today, DL and I both went to my fav jogging trail early in the morning. It is supposed to rain and hail here tonight, maybe the same system you suffered thru yesterday.

I was considering voting in the Democratic primary for Obama, just to help block Sen Clinton. But she seems to be cold toast now, so I'll just caucus on the Repub side instead.

ahh.  ...hello brokeplex.  good to see you back reporting sun as usual!  it's sunny here today too, but i napped alot  and missed most of it'cause we're still getting over the flu.  it's around 10 celcius/or 50 degrees f.  which seems to be pretty steady here lately.
so are you going with mcaine?  (spelled wrong i think) but you know what i mean.