Author Topic: your personality  (Read 6031 times)

Offline forsythia12

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: your personality
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 05:12:27 pm »
Wow that is so spooky!!!! I just did the test online and ended up INFJ .It was so scarily accurate that I have printed it out for my husband,who struggles to understand me some times.
I have never seen such an accurate description of my personality,I could never understand why so many of my traits seemed at odds with each other.
Thankyou so much for posting about the test.
I am still reeling from the results and description.I also think I might get my husband to do it,so I can see how better to interact with him.by understanding him better.

well fiona, if i know him from what you've told me, my guess is that he'd be an ISTJ

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 05:36:09 pm »
Thanks very much Forsythia!

Your details are very interesting! As you say about me:
well i think you are cheerfull.  you always seem to add "hugs" at the end of your posts......and sometimes you have very strong opinions, some which i agree with, some not,...but that's what makes this forum interesting.  maybe your moody at times too?  seems many artists are, and speaking from my own experience, i know my art changes with my moods.
so, maybe passionate?  some of your posts have a lot of emotion behind them....but, again, i don't really know you.  what do you think of yourself?

Forsythia, you must be my twin, since you know moi, yes me so well so far! You really surprised me and you do not know that I am glad of it and you made my day happy!! I smiled at your details, so great they are!!

As far as to describe or think what I think of myself, I prefer for now to wait to see what others will detail about me, and which more maybe you will add too!

Hugs! P.S. I am mostly very, very sad most times or always??

Offline forsythia12

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2008, 07:12:29 pm »
i took the test, and surpisingly enough, my type has changed.  i'm an ESFP, but the E and S is very weak, and borderlined on I and N.
also, i looked at some other threads, and this by no way is a new topic.  it's been done, and done, and done again.  ...but i think we all share some very key attributes in our personalities and therefore, all are effected by the movie for many of the same reasons.

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2008, 08:36:58 pm »
well fiona, if i know him from what you've told me, my guess is that he'd be an ISTJ

You can bet I am going to let you know the result !!!!!!!!!!!
 By the way as he has left me to go out drinking, while I do tennis run,gymnatics run and oldest sons apt. with psychiatrist I am having a bad day.
So does ISTJ stand for    insensitive, sod, total ,j--k ??????????
Only partially joking,I think.

Offline forsythia12

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2008, 11:42:15 pm »
You can bet I am going to let you know the result !!!!!!!!!!!
 By the way as he has left me to go out drinking, while I do tennis run,gymnatics run and oldest sons apt. with psychiatrist I am having a bad day.
So does ISTJ stand for    insensitive, sod, total ,j--k ??????????
Only partially joking,I think.

well, my husband took the test, and he's a ISTJ, and that's my theory.....that these types don't care for things like bbm, but those that do are usually INFP'S OR INFJ'S,  or similar...
here's the link to the test if anyone else wants to take it.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp