Author Topic: Did the Brokeback Mountain movie or Annie's story do a difference in life/lives?  (Read 1945 times)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Since, Tom
Benz... had said:  "The thing is we're all growing. Your stereotypical redneck cowboy will likely walk out of this film thinking differently

Therefore,
Did the Brokeback Mountain movie or Annie's story do a difference in life/lives?? 

In your life ?

And/or somebody's life ?

More homophobic?

More homosexual?

More for homophobics?

More for homosexuals?

For other issues ?? Such as female issues? Such as understanding abuse? Such as for humanity?

Etc., as you please...

au revoir,
hugs!!

Offline myprivatejack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Little darlinĀ“
I think for sure that BBM has meant a difference in many people's way of thinking and,even-why not?- of living their own life.For my own experience,I've known some persons I don't dare to define as homophobes at 100% before,but who were closer to a greater understanding and respect of homosexuality.They felt very identified,if not with the characters,with their struggle for their love-specially in Jack's case...-and this made them to become more sensitive before another kind of loving.IMO,this is one of the greatest things BBM has got-even if it has been because they found the boys very hot... :laugh: -
I like your silences,quiet conversations of evident sensations,where our words are lifeĀ“s tinsels.
The lost illusions are the found truths.

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Thanks myprivatejack!

Your post, may I say is moving  !!

Yes, I have noticed that for myself and others, we have become either more tolorant or understand more of others, especially concerning homosexuals !! That's a start !!

At least on Bettermost!!

Isn't great that we communicate and learn every day ?

More news?

Au revoir,
hugs!