Author Topic: "The Person Below Me" Game  (Read 1047931 times)

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
Re: "The Person Below Me" Game
« Reply #1590 on: July 12, 2006, 01:47:32 pm »
NE-VER. Not even single bubble gum!

The person below me went to the beach today.
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
« Reply #1591 on: July 12, 2006, 02:04:17 pm »
i wish. it's such a beautiful day, and i have to work.

the person below me always carry their business card with them everywhere. (I don't. I don't always remember to, but I'm getting new ones printed and they're really cool, so maybe I'll remember to take these along with me.)
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #1592 on: July 12, 2006, 02:13:18 pm »
I don't have business cards, but if I did, I would probably carry them around. Keep a stack in my bag or something.

The person below me always pushes the snooze button on their alarm clock.

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1593 on: July 12, 2006, 02:15:58 pm »
Sure do.  This is why my alarm clock (my cell phone) is always set to 30 minutes ahead of the time I really need to get up.

The person below me can pin point some defining moments of his/her character.  (Maybe you want to tell us a story of that defining moment.  Sorry if it’s a loaded question.)

Offline ThePirateBride

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1594 on: July 12, 2006, 04:05:19 pm »
True.  I was raised in fairytale land with the perfect family, perfect life, no problems and no worries.  I decided to marry the most wonderful man and continue my idyllic life.  When my wedding day came along, my fiancé was killed by a drunk driver on the way to church.  He was dead when I reached the scene and I knew I would never find another perfect partner in crime.  Recently another man entered my realm and although things aren’t working out, I realized I’m going to be just fine on my own.  I accept my self-sufficiency, now and always.   ;)

The person below me has been on a jury.   :)
Now bring me that horizon.♥We have our heading.

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1595 on: July 12, 2006, 06:06:02 pm »
ThePirateBride, thanks for sharing your story.  Sorry for your loss, but glad that you accept your "self-sufficiency".

Nope, I have not been on a jury.  Definitely don't want to be on jury for a case like Peterson's case.

The person below me sometimes feels the urge to say something, but bites their lips instead because it’s probably the best not to say things you may regret later even with the good intentions.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 06:30:50 pm by JennyC »

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #1596 on: July 12, 2006, 06:21:07 pm »
My lips are blissfully free of bite marks.  I don't censor myself much.  If I think something should be said I try hard to find the right way to say it much more than keeping the words to myself...I try to find the good intention inside of me and speak from there.  If I can't find the good intention, then I don't say it.

The person below me knows they have a special gift/talent/purpose in this life, and even knows what it is (and might reveal it to us here!).
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #1597 on: July 12, 2006, 06:28:17 pm »
False, sorry to spoil your good question Celeste with a bad answer but I am useless, I know it and I am not afraid to tell anyone who asks. So to conclued I am useless and have no purpose, god I feel great! ;D

The person below me has found out some quite important news today.(share if you wish)

"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1598 on: July 12, 2006, 06:40:25 pm »
Nope.  No important news other than that's already on CNN.

The person below me had a lousy day today. (Let’s hope someone say false).

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #1599 on: July 12, 2006, 06:57:58 pm »
Unfortunately, it's kinda true. As some of you know, I still haven't found a summer job. I've been out of school for about 6 weeks now, and I'm sick of it. I'm used to being really busy, so I hate having nothing to do. It doesn't help that about half of my friends are gone for the summer, and the other half have jobs and work a lot. Sorry, enough complaining.

The person below me had a good day today!  ;D